Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And he is indeed the best manager since SAF left.
1x Europa, 1x Carling Cup.
Highest league position is 2nd
Brought United to UCL twice, and Round of 16 in UCL?
FA Cup Runner Up

In his 2 seasons with United haha.

Now we need to believe Jose when he said finishing 2nd with Utd is his best achievement ever.

Can Ole last till Christmas? Or will Ed strike again!:s22:

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now we need to believe Jose when he said finishing 2nd with Utd is his best achievement ever.

Can Ole last till Christmas? Or will Ed strike again!:s22:

Ed should go with the glazers too but we can’t force them out since they own the club which is annoying

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solskjaer's emphasis on speed is doomed to fail - and cost him Man Utd job

The Norwegian is worryingly obsessed with replicating the tactics employed by his mentor, Sir Alex Ferguson, but the game has changed in recent years
“Pace and power, Man United, that’s what we are,” Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said in January, four matches into his caretaker role at the club.

“When we have players like we have with pace… that’s how we played with Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke, Ryan Giggs, and Becks (David Beckham) down the sides. We attack quickly when you can. That’s my philosophy as well.”

https://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/sol...o-fail-and-cost-him/7u4q65opprg513vjp8zt9vgsy

The big problem is this current team has possession & attack but can't score more than 1 goal in the last 3 games. Those players under Ferguson had no problem scoring goals.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It all come down to our failure to add more attacking and midfield option getting rid of underperforming players fine but we have to replace them not doing it is unacceptable we are relying on youngsters to come good is just crazy

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Believing rashford and martial can replace lukaku is a really big leap of faith...

Neither had scored more then 20 goals a season :s22:

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I love ole as a player his CL wining goal will always live long in our memory but as a manager he is just out of depth sorry I wish he resign and just admit he cannot do the job for us

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried so many managers liao.

Then how? Which manager can?

I love ole as a player his CL wining goal will always live long in our memory but as a manager he is just out of depth sorry I wish he resign and just admit he cannot do the job for us

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last i checked that we are manchester united and not cardiff city

If you can't win you will drop points & drop down the table. Other teams that win will go above you. Now already 3 games without a win. After 6 or 7 games without a win you'll start to panic because you'll be in the lower half of the table.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried so many managers liao.

Then how? Which manager can?

No idea but it’s a result business there is a limit to fans patience no away wins at all since the psg game and just 3 wins since in all competitive games is just damm horrible and unacceptable too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.