- Jun 5, 2012
- Reaction score
Pogba twisted his ankle. Who can save us now.
Can already foresee what was to come:
1) Bad start to the season
2) Players become unmotivated
3) Style of play becoming increasingly dull and boring
4) Fans getting disgruntled.
5) some players will eventually fell out with manager within the dressing room, lead to toxic environment.
6) “Crisis at United” headline will appear
7) Mathematically or realistically out of top 4 race.
7) Fans will call for sacking/Woodward out due to no improvement in Football standard on the pitch and demand player investment.
9) The inevitable happens.
I hope I’m wrong though.
The manager said United were creating chances. Where last 10mins when Soton was 1 man down? Poor finishing? only clear cut chance United should have scored beside DJ shot was Rashy missed headers.
Maybe Manager perspective and fans perspective is different. Like how he said Lingard contributed a lot. Lingardino showed it again in Soton game how he can contribute.
Martial is a better centre forward.
I don't think Rashy attacks the box enough.
DJ is working so hard he couldn't get in the box in time either
AWB had some great low crosses but nobody is in there.
By young team he means ashley youngThe gaffer has spoken "We need to be more clinical. We gave them enough encouragement to get back into the game... But it is a young team, we will get there."
Omg Ole using the young team excuse already? Personally dont buy ut, cause these are players playing first team football for at least 3 seasons together. Except for DJ, AWB, and HM. So that excuse is not valid for why United cant create chances. How many season they need before they will come good leh?
Only should give time for the defence to sort out their problem.