Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The more I see Liverpool winning the games with such ease the more I am pissed off with our current plight how can any utd fan accept our far we have fallen behind them and city. We are a fecking shambles

Last edited:

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
It's been like that since Fergie retired

The more I see Liverpool winning the games with such ease the more I am pissed off with our current plight how can any utd fan accept our far we have fallen behind them and city.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can already foresee what was to come:

1) Bad start to the season
2) Players become unmotivated
3) Style of play becoming increasingly dull and boring
4) Fans getting disgruntled.
5) some players will eventually fell out with manager within the dressing room, lead to toxic environment.
6) “Crisis at United” headline will appear
7) Mathematically or realistically out of top 4 race.
7) Fans will call for sacking/Woodward out due to no improvement in Football standard on the pitch and demand player investment.
9) The inevitable happens.

I hope I’m wrong though. :(

I posted this before the season starts. Seems like some of these are starting to turn true. 1 thing is I didn’t foresee it to be this fast! :s13:

Last edited:

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We almost didnt create any clear cut chances...and thats a problem

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Martial is a better centre forward.

I don't think Rashy attacks the box enough.
DJ is working so hard he couldn't get in the box in time either

AWB had some great low crosses but nobody is in there.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How abt wages peg to games instead. Win get full wage. Draw get 1/3. Lose go and eat air and repent

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The manager said United were creating chances. Where last 10mins when Soton was 1 man down? Poor finishing? only clear cut chance United should have scored beside DJ shot was Rashy missed headers.

Maybe Manager perspective and fans perspective is different. Like how he said Lingard contributed a lot. Lingardino showed it again in Soton game how he can contribute.

gheez,
the last time I heard such similar comments was from a certain David Moyes..

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Martial is a better centre forward.

I don't think Rashy attacks the box enough.
DJ is working so hard he couldn't get in the box in time either

AWB had some great low crosses but nobody is in there.

Awb and James crossed quite a fair bit of nice balls in with no one attacking it.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The gaffer has spoken "We need to be more clinical. We gave them enough encouragement to get back into the game... But it is a young team, we will get there."

Omg Ole using the young team excuse already? Personally dont buy ut, cause these are players playing first team football for at least 3 seasons together. Except for DJ, AWB, and HM. So that excuse is not valid for why United cant create chances. How many season they need before they will come good leh?

Only should give time for the defence to sort out their problem.

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
The gaffer has spoken "We need to be more clinical. We gave them enough encouragement to get back into the game... But it is a young team, we will get there."

Omg Ole using the young team excuse already? Personally dont buy ut, cause these are players playing first team football for at least 3 seasons together. Except for DJ, AWB, and HM. So that excuse is not valid for why United cant create chances. How many season they need before they will come good leh?

Only should give time for the defence to sort out their problem.
By young team he means ashley young :o

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be honest defensive wise we are okie

It's a good cross, u cannot expect lindelof to leap like 3m off the ground to clear the danger

It's the overall gameplay and how we retain possession at the back that is worrying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.