Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the team now not even close to the one that class of 92 was introduced into.
they are now thrown in expecting to immediately save the team. DJ is playing more than initally expected.
Class of 92 is impossible to repeat. Kids today have too many distractions and earning too much unlike in 1992. If the board thinks Ole is the answer, they better fcking back him all the way.

I'm always against sacking manager, just like I don't think sacking JM was right, I don't think sacking Ole is right now too. JM would have brought us more success if he was backed, although he would spend more money as he always goes for the experience. Ole want youngsters, so we will have to wait very long more for success. If the board cannot tolerate that, we will just be in a downward spiral.

Support the team, but don't watch too much now because it will be worse before it can be better...
waiting to see the board to flip flop on their direction again

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
7 months haven't won away. Damn disgraceful and embarrassing

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so many years already..:vijayadmin:

wait for adidas and other major sponsors to drop utd.

that is what happened to pool. when adidas dropped them due to bad results, their management woke up and today they are challenging for title.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fans lining up to buy their merchandises
put a United logo on a plain looking ultraboost sell for nearly $300 also got people queue to snap up
drop out? not any time soon
wait for adidas and other major sponsors to drop utd.

that is what happened to pool. when adidas dropped them due to bad results, their management woke up and today they are challenging for title.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“I know they were poor today but it’s never as bad as you think,” Carragher argued. “Sometimes you just need those two or three players. I think of Luis Suarez coming to Liverpool. Liverpool for four or five years were finishing sixth and seventh - exactly where United are at - almost won the title when Suarez came in.

“Sometimes that one player can make a huge difference…”

At this point he was interrupted by Keane, who said: “Jamie: you just said almost won a title, you didn’t win a title.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1175851936010186752

Carragher went on to argue that Liverpool at least bridged that gap with Suarez in their squad.

Keane simply replied: “That’s right. But Liverpool are still trying to bridge that gap.”

Swordsman

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
“I know they were poor today but it’s never as bad as you think,” Carragher argued. “Sometimes you just need those two or three players. I think of Luis Suarez coming to Liverpool. Liverpool for four or five years were finishing sixth and seventh - exactly where United are at - almost won the title when Suarez came in.

“Sometimes that one player can make a huge difference…”

At this point he was interrupted by Keane, who said: “Jamie: you just said almost won a title, you didn’t win a title.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1175851936010186752

Carragher went on to argue that Liverpool at least bridged that gap with Suarez in their squad.

Keane simply replied: “That’s right. But Liverpool are still trying to bridge that gap.”

that 1 player want to come first or not

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
United need a new owner and CEO that know how to run a successful football club by making the right decision and backing the manager on transfer signing.

huhster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
United need a new owner and CEO that know how to run a successful football club by making the right decision and backing the manager on transfer signing.
some fellow need to buy over the club

farking glazers are ruining the club

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some fellow need to buy over the club

farking glazers are ruining the club

problem is glazers are not willing to sell as they haven't milk finish. also they can borrow money using utd shares.

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jellybeck mark 2. :love:

Martial or even Ole would have slotted that into the bottom corner without a sweat.

Really terrible start to the season so far.. our poor transfer window is now coming to bite us in the arse - in a summer where we needed heavy investment and fresh quality, we had a net spend of 60m. Heck even West Ham spent more than us. Woodward, for all his gesturing and complaining during the match, should look himself in the mirror and ask why we did not back the manager more.

Some of my friends are hoping the Saudis can buy over the club despite their "blood money" links - i am still not really with that idea as I don't want us to be another country's plaything and "oil money" club, but knn, anything is better than the glazers. We generate so much money but spend peanuts relative to that.

Swordsman

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

no oil rich arab prince are interested in united..

Swordsman

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Martial or even Ole would have slotted that into the bottom corner without a sweat.

Really terrible start to the season so far.. our poor transfer window is now coming to bite us in the arse - in a summer where we needed heavy investment and fresh quality, we had a net spend of 60m. Heck even West Ham spent more than us. Woodward, for all his gesturing and complaining during the match, should look himself in the mirror and ask why we did not back the manager more.

Some of my friends are hoping the Saudis can buy over the club despite their "blood money" links - i am still not really with that idea as I don't want us to be another country's plaything and "oil money" club, but knn, anything is better than the glazers. We generate so much money but spend peanuts relative to that.

you have to choose the lesser of the 2 devils.

don't expect got guardian angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.