Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just cut playing the players like Matic, Mata and Young so regularly. They really do not serve much purpose and it's not as if we are playing well or winning games when they are playing. Just play the young players more - even if we lose, at least it's good experience for them. I rather see the likes of Williams, Gomes or Chong try and fail time and time again, than to see Matic losing the ball or Mata being too slow or Young just playing aimless long balls.

Play Fred - he may lose the ball, but at least he makes forward passes regularly. At least there is intent to get forward. Heck, just play Garner also can.

No Young also means no useless set pieces. Our corners are just terrible. Dunno how many times our corners are crap and then the opponent get the ball to counter attack quickly. Other teams seem to like giving us corners since we are useless at them. When was the last time we scored from a corner or indirect set piece?

Last edited:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
We have mou, van gaal also cmi.

What makes you think anyone else can make a diff?

Even poch will have an issue managing lingard, whom run away from e ball once defenders and midfielders get e ball. Just do close down:s22:

Whichever gets the most cheers:s22:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it's everyone.
from the board, manager, down to the players

slow to make changes, we buy players today to fix problems of 2 seasons ago.
and its been said many times, no real leader in that dressing room.
leading by paycheck maybe, but not by performance

like that change to whatever manager also same result.

can name the current top 10 manager also can't save united. :s13:

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't have but you konw they go find championship players standard and try to turn to EPL standard.

Because it is cheaper to sign championship players. Look how much Daniel James costs. If he is in the EPL will need to pay 3 or 4 times this amount.

That is why I said before, Man Utd have no funds to spend. Now even Arsenal spent more than Man Utd.

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just cut playing the players like Matic, Mata and Young so regularly. They really do not serve much purpose and it's not as if we are playing well or winning games when they are playing. Just play the young players more - even if we lose, at least it's good experience for them. I rather see the likes of Williams, Gomes or Chong try and fail time and time again, than to see Matic losing the ball or Mata being too slow or Young just playing aimless long balls.

Play Fred - he may lose the ball, but at least he makes forward passes regularly. At least there is intent to get forward. Heck, just play Garner also can.

No Young also means no useless set pieces. Our corners are just terrible. Dunno how many times our corners are crap and then the opponent get the ball to counter attack quickly. Other teams seem to like giving us corners since we are useless at them. When was the last time we scored from a corner or indirect set piece?

The players don't know the basic of football.
They don't know how to dribble, don't know how to pass, don't know how to score penalties, don't know how to kick free kicks & don't know how to kick corners.

Jian19

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
like that change to whatever manager also same result.

can name the current top 10 manager also can't save united. :s13:

Change manager their only options upfront still rashford and martial :vijayadmin:

huhster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we can complain here also no use, the farking board wont listen

Hyruga

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Psg win was a fluke.

Come on, how many times do you have sleepy defender with a poor pass leading to Lukaku goal, a buffon spill for Lukaku to score again and a penalty because of a lame handball?

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The reality will not sink in for Solskjaer & the management that these Man Utd players are not good enough until they get beaten 6-0 by Man City or Liverpool.

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose Mourinho revises Manchester United top-four prediction and says they’ve gone backwards

Jose Mourinho says Manchester United will struggle to even finish in the Premier League top six this season and believes the team have regressed since he was in charge.

The Red Devils were soundly beaten 2-0 by West Ham at the London Stadium on Sunday and looked decidedly unimpressive, though Mourinho had been rather more upbeat beforehand and felt United would finish ‘between fourth and sixth’.

But after witnessing their performance against West Ham, he now believes even finishing sixth could be a tall order and feels the team have gone backwards under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

‘When a team is, let’s say, boring, you are boring but you still get the results. And in this moment, I don’t feel anything.

‘I think they are going to really, really be in trouble to get not just into the top four, but potentially the top six. And this with a sad voice and a sad feeling that I say this. I think that this team is worse than the team of last season.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/23/jose...ur-prediction-backwards-10790997/?ito=cbshare

jahtl62

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose Mourinho doubts Marcus Rashford can be Manchester United’s No.9

Jose Mourinho doubts whether Marcus Rashford can be an effective No.9 for Manchester United.

Rashford is intent on playing as a centre-forward for the Red Devils and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has backed his striker’s wishes this season.

Mourinho coached Rashford for two years at United and explained why he feels the Englishman is better used elsewhere up front.

‘I am not going to say he cannot ever be a number nine, he can be a dangerous number nine especially if the opposition is not pragmatic, is not close and is giving spaces to attack. He can be dangerous in transitions,’ Mourinho told Sky Sports.

‘But when Manchester United is a team that normally plays against teams who go to Old Trafford, close the door, bring the bus, bring the double bus, he is not a striker to play with his back to the goal.

‘He is not the target man, he doesn’t score as many goals as a striker should do.

‘So I think from the side you will get him to numbers of 10-12 goals per season.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/22/jose...ashford-can-manchester-uniteds-no-9-10789477/

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can call me deluded, kum gong or senile but i am willing to give Solskjaer time to eventually have his own team. Our best three performers this season so far have coincidentally been his three signings this summer (AWB, Maguire, James) plus probably McTominay from the academy. But how long it will take Solskjaer and whether the board is willing to back him big time I don’t know. But they bloody hell better do when they decided he was the man back then after the PSG game

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can call me deluded, kum gong or senile but i am willing to give Solskjaer time to eventually have his own team. Our best three performers this season so far have coincidentally been his three signings this summer (AWB, Maguire, James) plus probably McTominay from the academy. But how long it will take Solskjaer and whether the board is willing to back him big time I don’t know. But they bloody hell better do when they decided he was the man back then after the PSG game

With 3 signings yet United declined? I rather try new manager lol. Just like if Pogba cant click with the rest, i rather replace him.

Kante yesterday scored a beautiful goal. Has Pogba done that? All i remember is his fanciful penalty and hairstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.