Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa this is beyond my pay-grade hahaha

could be as simple as getting 1 hard-carry. like how suarez transformed pool from mid table to top 4 team. (no one in mind that is available.:()
and then fixing the puzzle with the right manager to get back into title chasing team.

also we need to separate the business and footballing. woodward should stop attending matches for a start. sick of seeing his face!

Maybe you're on to something. What if he is the anti-hero with negative buffs affecting the whole team? Passing -10, dribbling -10, shooting -10, defending -10.

Hyruga

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually Aubameyang is so old alr. United has Martial only 23 years old, Rashford only 21, Greenwood only 17.

The future is much brighter for united attackers.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
know what. bring back Wayne.

I'm sure Derby can wait.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Jesse Lingard played as a ''number 10'' against Rochdale last night.

-Least touches of any Man Utd player.
-Least passes of any Man Utd player.
-Phil Jones made more passes than him in 45 minutes.

#MUFC

He’ll only show up if e team plays well else he runs away and hide behind opponents. Don’t believe you see.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
There's no point to change manager anymore, been there done that. Ed decided to sack JM, who in my eyes is better than whoever available out there now and appointed Ole. He said he would support Ole. Let's hope he meant it, and we give Ole a few years to turn things around (hopefully).

In the meantime, bear with the results and accept it is not going to be good. When it's too hard to bear, go youtube watch CL Final 1999/2008 or our 8-2 win against Arsenal or 7-1 win against Roma to stroke our ego. Life goes on.

Pretty sure that wasn’t what fans think about Mourinho.

Everybody in here wanted him to go. :s22:

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The question is, if our mgr consistently fails to motivate the players, is it the players' fault or the manager's?

SAF was able to make a bunch of average players + 1 or 2 arguably world class ones become a world beater team (more or less).

I think the run of bad results now should not be readily accepted just because OGS is rebuilding, the team is in a transition phase. The bad results will have a very bad impact on the team. Downward spiral, vicious cycle, very hard to pull out of.

i say its woody's fault. last time fergie got power to remove any players he don't like so the players will perform even if they are not happy.

now the players got the power to get the manager sacked by playing poorly. those players with commercial value will get new contracts even if they play badly.

if woody give ole the same power as fergie, you can see all the players giving 100% effort.

croc1977

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sport-preview-managers-graphic.jpg

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solskjaer says he believes in the principles they are trying to instil in the squad.

“I never said it was going to be easy this season. There is going to ups and downs and highs and lows.

“When we lose a game, go through difficult periods it is time for us to trust what we are doing and keep working to the principles that we believe in. It’s not about changing direction every time you lose.

“Every game in the Premier League is winnable, but also loseable. It’s fine margins.

“Sometimes you’re happy and smiling because you’ve won a game and sometimes you are angry because you’ve lost a game. But deep down you know we are on the right way.”

Where is the attacking football Ole. :(

straweffigy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solskjaer says he believes in the principles they are trying to instil in the squad.

“I never said it was going to be easy this season. There is going to ups and downs and highs and lows.

“When we lose a game, go through difficult periods it is time for us to trust what we are doing and keep working to the principles that we believe in. It’s not about changing direction every time you lose.

“Every game in the Premier League is winnable, but also loseable. It’s fine margins.

“Sometimes you’re happy and smiling because you’ve won a game and sometimes you are angry because you’ve lost a game. But deep down you know we are on the right way.”

Until I see something positive from the team performance, I'd say he's doing it the wrong way.

At the very least, I don't mind playing well and losing. But now we are playing super awfully and losing, double whammy :s13:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mourinho warned us last season the exact same thing.

been deploying 2 DM ever since bad run of results
when the team finally attack a lot against lesser teams like Rochdale, the players waste all the chances

Last edited:

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The game is on Monday, maybe Pogba can recover in time to play. The other two strikers no chance. So we’ll lose 3-1 lor. Our goal will come from David Luiz own goal

straweffigy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The game is on Monday, maybe Pogba can recover in time to play. The other two strikers no chance. So we’ll lose 3-1 lor. Our goal will come from David Luiz own goal

Or Xhaka will give us a penalty :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.