Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this was tweeted before the game lol

@utdarena
From 132 teams in Europe's top seven leagues, AZ Alkmaar rank joint-15th in conceding low quality chances. On the other hand, Manchester United rank joint-44th in creating high quality chances.

There is a high probability of a 0-0 or 1-1 scoreline today.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
AZ is actually pretty good this year. We also played a reserve team essentially.

I was quite surprised that we didn't get absolutely belted with that lineup.

Last edited:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why do this to DJ lol
thumbnail

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why do this to DJ lol
thumbnail

Ytd team jin lightweight.. Maybe thats why Greenwood tasked to mark Vlaar during their corners :s13:

Tall players only have Matic Rojo Lindelof. To certain extent.. Dalot who's 1.8m, same as Greenwood.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In a 4-4-2, only McTominay and Kante as a midfield duo in the league will work. Pogba cannot. Some gonna tell me Pogba cost 89M and he is expected to do everything himself but it is just not his game. He is best up top creating and assisting. People watch him for more than three years at United but still dunno his game?

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AZ is actually pretty good this year. We also played a reserve team essentially.

I was quite surprised that we didn't get absolutely belted with that lineup.

Thought so too. But i actually found time to do other things besides glancing at my TV. That’s how uninspiring it was

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
In a 4-4-2, only McTominay and Kante as a midfield duo in the league will work. Pogba cannot. Some gonna tell me Pogba cost 89M and he is expected to do everything himself but it is just not his game. He is best up top creating and assisting. People watch him for more than three years at United but still dunno his game?

in his best club playing days at juventus.. he got pirlo and vidal to form the holy trinity

as of now we have scott, fred and matic.

Last edited:

Sejong

Reaction score
OGS shld reali consider changing tactics & formation based on the squad depth. 3-5-2 formation may work with moderate pressing game with quick counter attk.

1) Centre Back - Lindelof, Maguire & Tuanzebe
2) Wing Back - AWB & Dalot (or Shaw if he nvr MC)
3) Defensive Mid - McTominay (Sub option: Matic)
4) Central Mid - Pogba (Sub option: Pereira)
5) Attk Mid - D. James (Sub option: Lingard)
6) Forward - Rashford (Sub option: Chong)
7) Striker - Martial (Sub option: Greenwood)

*Quality covers for defense & attack to be considered in the Jan transfer window.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The thing is u play him upfront he will tio mark out of the game, just like wad happened after ole first 5 games as a caretaker

We sign matic to "free" pogba

The thing is he ish not so good as a AMF

He needs time with the ball , one touch quick football is not really his game :s22:

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
team doesn't perform after 6 matches, must be players' fault. sell them buy new players.

team still doesn't perform after 6 months, must be manager's fault. sack him, employ new manager.

team still doesn't perform after 6 seasons. whose fault?

Last edited:

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So who we losing to next game and by how many goals? wanna see how pleased the manyzer is when we're in the bottom half of the table.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So who we losing to next game and by how many goals? wanna see how pleased the manyzer is when we're in the bottom half of the table.

next match against newcastle and i think its draw game or we lose by 1 goal. then we playing pool in 2 weeks time. this match can buy aos. confirm kena whack by pool.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.