Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
After the game, if lose by a lot of goals, can start to burn your United jersey and start wearing pool jersey....

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to be so extreme, life goes on, and for me my jersey still represents the resilience, hard work and never giving up spirits of the players during SAF time

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad ah. Good timing. Time to defeat pool.

Somehow the results doesn't matter much to me anymore. Maybe it is like they said not to be too attached to things you have no control over, only make you more miserable, LOL

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Somehow the results doesn't matter much to me anymore. Maybe it is like they said not to be too attached to things you have no control over, only make you more miserable, LOL

I will be more affected by the negative play than the scoreline.

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How bad can it get? Watch it with no fear mate! Is only Liverpool, Ole positivity will destroy them.

Ok i seriously like your consistency in your sarcasm, i always know what to expect from u, no fear of any surprise upset from u. one of the cynics i like here...

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok i seriously like your consistency in your sarcasm, i always know what to expect from u, no fear of any surprise upset from u. one of the cynics i like here...

Lol. ORLY thank you :) just one qns, why will someone fear to watch a United game?

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. ORLY thank you :) just one qns, why will someone fear to watch a United game?

Maybe in a situation similar like last season EPL final when a long terms more than 10 years fan rather walk his dog than watch the match, a result expecting for the whole season but maybe he knows slim chance of getting it, and dreams and hopes built up over the seasons might be dashed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.