Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those are not mind games as what media like to think
the player was cleared last min by physio, or thru painkiller jabs etc to allowed to play for certain amt of mins

teams will also prepare their tactics accordingly to handle with or without ur key players

u get team updates the moment they board the bus to travel
or during warm up

opposition also get your submitted team sheet a good amount of time before kick off.

its not so much a surprise
Last time SAF also said the same. It could be a ploy to lower opponents guard.match day will see headlines "pogba passes late fitness test to be named in squad"

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Last time SAF also said the same. It could be a ploy to lower opponents guard.match day will see headlines "pogba passes late fitness test to be named in squad"

in fm i won't put him in starting 11 :s13:

match sharpness and condition also not up to scratch.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Manchester United did not allow then boss Jose Mourinho to sign Jerome Boateng from Bayern Munich.

Mourinho was desperate for an experienced centre-half in what would end up being his final summer window at the club.

Boateng was among the names discussed near the end of that transfer window, but United blocked any deal.

The Athletic reveals that United looked at software that assessed Boateng's game and showed a decline in performances, along with significant injury problems.

It meant that a possible £13.1 million transfer was axed.

The data showed that Boateng was not fit enough to perform at his best level for the full 90 minutes, as he was making fewer tackles and running significantly less in the latter parts of games.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never understood why would Ole release news about so and so out with injury and cannot play at the weekend. If any, it should be kept behind doors and at least "surprise" the opponents. Sigh.

You living in the 20th century? 🤦

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nasser Al-Khelaifi has named his next target, and an English club could benefit from the fortune of the Qatari businessman.

According to a report published by the Times, Al-Khelaifi has submitted a bid to sign a Championship club in order to bring it back to greatness, so the club can become Manchester City's biggest "threat" in years to come.

That club is none other than Leeds United, who according to club owner Andrea Radrizzani, will analyze Al-Khelaifi's bid to sell the club.

"We have the option to sell the club to QSI and Nasser (Al-Khelaifi). We're good friends, we've had a good relationship for quite a while. They have the possibility of buying this club and make it compete against Manchester City. I believe it would be a fantastic opportunity for our fans. The most important thing is to see Leeds United back where it belongs," Radrizzani said.

The Italian businessman went on further to reveal that Al-Khelaifi's bid to buy the club is not the only one they've received, but he is not willing to rush into making a decision for the benefit of the team.

"We've had over 20 offers from different groups to buy the team, but I've narrowed the search down to three. While we only want the best for the club, we know that the investment would be bigger if we were talking about a Premier League club," Radrizzani added.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Nasser Al-Khelaifi has named his next target, and an English club could benefit from the fortune of the Qatari businessman.

According to a report published by the Times, Al-Khelaifi has submitted a bid to sign a Championship club in order to bring it back to greatness, so the club can become Manchester City's biggest "threat" in years to come.

That club is none other than Leeds United, who according to club owner Andrea Radrizzani, will analyze Al-Khelaifi's bid to sell the club.

"We have the option to sell the club to QSI and Nasser (Al-Khelaifi). We're good friends, we've had a good relationship for quite a while. They have the possibility of buying this club and make it compete against Manchester City. I believe it would be a fantastic opportunity for our fans. The most important thing is to see Leeds United back where it belongs," Radrizzani said.

The Italian businessman went on further to reveal that Al-Khelaifi's bid to buy the club is not the only one they've received, but he is not willing to rush into making a decision for the benefit of the team.

"We've had over 20 offers from different groups to buy the team, but I've narrowed the search down to three. While we only want the best for the club, we know that the investment would be bigger if we were talking about a Premier League club," Radrizzani added.

Another Chelsea in the making?

killless

Master Member
Reaction score
Koffee not kumgong, he will sure field his strongest 11. Really think oh DDG and popo not inside they will field a weaker squad? U wait long long. Mai tell me even their weaker squad we also cannot win. History proved ball is round anything can happen.

If I'm Klopp, I'll definitely field my strongest team. The chance is there to hammer your biggest rival in history, as well as to sound off warning to the rest of the league that pool's time is finally now.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I heard that pool will field their reserve team to trash United. It will be easy game for the pool.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think we will park the airplane this Sunday...

Most likely a 451 setup

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liverpool odds dropped from 1.63 to 1.58
Anyone sensing aos
Kind of reminding me that 1-6 City few yrs back

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Paul Pogba was spotted meeting with Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane - fuelling fresh speculation over the Manchester United star's future.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paul Pogba was spotted meeting with Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane - fuelling fresh speculation over the Manchester United star's future.

sell him we can buy more than 1 good midfielder like sancho, bruno, havertz and maddison/eriksen. best is we can get both sancho and havertz as our mid lack creativity.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How do you expect him to play well when he is always thinking of leaving Man Utd? Still injured & not yet recovered. He is a liability to the team. When he played he is not consistent & every season he seemed to be injured.

Last edited:

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It really feels like a last chance saloon for OGS this Sunday. A humiliating defeat could signal the end of his time as Man Utd manager. I really hope it doesn’t lead to that. :(

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It really feels like a last chance saloon for OGS this Sunday. A humiliating defeat could signal the end of his time as Man Utd manager. I really hope it doesn’t lead to that. :(

Really doubt he'll be sacked, the board backs him all the way, so regardless of results he'll stay on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.