Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
a win. at Stamford bridge. World class winner. and people still finds a reason to whine.

seriously, why bother then.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dun think we have a "strong" team this season.
Other than DDG and Martial, that's basically our team this weekend. That is a strong team. If we don't field our youngsters in the Mickey Mouse cup, then when are they going to play? Europa?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Mmonkey

Reaction score
Somehow Chelsea’s goal was similar to the one at Norwich. Player brings the ball all the way. 3-4 defenders surround him but still can’t win the ball. But well played to Batshuayi

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
lack of pace, as mentioned by Pep, is showing?

3 defenders and Batshuayi still managed to make a shot past them. this is the kind of shiat our keepers have to put up with.
yet we have stupid people always blaming the keepers.

Maguire got good pace but poor at shifting his weight and acceleration.

I thought Lindelof will be a good partner, maybe need to readjust himself for Maguire. Wasted that Baily is out now.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the wins and goals can help build much needed confidence in attackers.

I was watching the goal galore at anfield plus the penalty shoot out before returning to the MU-Chelsea game.

McT has made himself "un-droppable"....

I hope Lindelof wasnt replace cos of injury and Young's introduction in the final 10 or 15 min was quite concerning too... lolx

Williams did good...but I am concern that James is learning too much from Ronaldo's early days...where upon slight contact...he will "spin" on the ground...

Mmonkey

Reaction score
I was watching the goal galore at anfield plus the penalty shoot out before returning to the MU-Chelsea game.

McT has made himself "un-droppable"....

I hope Lindelof wasnt replace cos of injury and Young's introduction in the final 10 or 15 min was quite concerning too... lolx

Williams did good...but I am concern that James is learning too much from Ronaldo's early days...where upon slight contact...he will "spin" on the ground...

With James running at such pace, even a slight contact will send him spinning

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yep that was the same thing with "Ronaldo's early days"
needs to bulk up...he'll learn along the way
With James running at such pace, even a slight contact will send him spinning

ragnarok95

Reaction score
Everton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin has revealed what Jose Mourinho told him during his first pre-season as Manchester United boss.

Schneiderlin says he regrets leaving United at the time.

The Everton midfielder told Sky Sports: “I had a week before the season started so I didn't have a proper pre-season.

“Mourinho said to me he likes me as a footballer but he knows some players in my position more because he had a pre-season with them.

“I was a bit too impatient when I wanted to leave. Maybe I should have said to myself, keep working and it will come.

“For example, Ander Herrera, under [Louis] van Gaal he doesn't play for four months, but he kept passionate and he played under Mourinho.

“Then he gets his move to Paris-Saint Germain so sometimes in football you need to keep passion."

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How was the play? Good attacking Football?

Goals were from set piece...

Chelsea's goal showed lots of work still needed in the defender's dept.

I had only watched the last 20 min of the game...but dun recall Chelsea keeper needed to make any save...while Romero made a couple of routine saves.

a win is a win... so let's move on to the next game.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sack OGS and sell rashford as they cannot even score 4 goals vs Chelsky.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SLfYLTS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.