Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
need some saudi prince to take over this club 1st. woody won't sign him unless he is 25.

Actually not true, maybe no manager asks for it. If Zlatan can play for us when he is 34/35, why cant CR7? For whatever fee we are going to pay, we will almost certainly say his shirt sales alone will generate more revenue than anyone before. I will buy two!:s13: Ed will have most shirt sales in history, most tweets in history, most ads in history, more sponsors coming in etc etc.

CR7's hunger and dedication to win will then hopefully rub off the younger players like how the class of 92 picked up from Cantona. His on-field leadership is also what we are lacking. And CR7 can also fxxk J零 and Poorba how to behave off-field. Then, with CR7 in team, whoever we want to sign also become easier, who doesn't want to play in the same team as CR7?

If we can pay that kind of money for DiMaria, Falcao, Sanchez, we can pay anyone. Let CR7 wins this UCL with Juve and then come back to us to win his last UCL title. Swee boh?

Of course unlikely to happen, but genuinely believe this solve our problem. :p

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
‘What I understood from the interviews was that the objectives are the future.

‘I am going to try to get a job like Ole has at this moment in the future which is to speak all the time about the future and then you are protected about the present.

‘I think it’s a great situation. He has a three-year contract, [it’s all about] the future and the young players.'

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually not true, maybe no manager asks for it. If Zlatan can play for us when he is 34/35, why cant CR7? For whatever fee we are going to pay, we will almost certainly say his shirt sales alone will generate more revenue than anyone before. I will buy two!:s13: Ed will have most shirt sales in history, most tweets in history, most ads in history, more sponsors coming in etc etc.

CR7's hunger and dedication to win will then hopefully rub off the younger players like how the class of 92 picked up from Cantona. His on-field leadership is also what we are lacking. And CR7 can also fxxk J零 and Poorba how to behave off-field. Then, with CR7 in team, whoever we want to sign also become easier, who doesn't want to play in the same team as CR7?

If we can pay that kind of money for DiMaria, Falcao, Sanchez, we can pay anyone. Let CR7 wins this UCL with Juve and then come back to us to win his last UCL title. Swee boh?

Of course unlikely to happen, but genuinely believe this solve our problem. :p

cr7 is the hottest player now besides messi and neymar. zlatan is not on the same level as him.

we got zlatan for free. juventus paid 112mil euros for ronaldo and his salary is more than 500k/wk. people were already complaining about sanchez salary.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
cr7 is the hottest player now besides messi and neymar. zlatan is not on the same level as him.

we got zlatan for free. juventus paid 112mil euros for ronaldo and his salary is more than 500k/wk. people were already complaining about sanchez salary.

Even at his age, I am willing to pay 200mil to Juve and pay 500k to CR7 if he is willing to come. We spent £840m since 2013 but most of them down the drain anyway. We have enough kids already, but we have 0 role model.

Anyway, wishful thinking from my end.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as long ed the ******* woodward is still there, nothing will be done

unless he mysteriously 'disappear'

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JLingz and Young are best role models at the club.

one with millions of twitter followers. one is club captain.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even at his age, I am willing to pay 200mil to Juve and pay 500k to CR7 if he is willing to come. We spent £840m since 2013 but most of them down the drain anyway. We have enough kids already, but we have 0 role model.

Anyway, wishful thinking from my end.

wait for you to go buy the club then you can buy ronaldo at 200mil. utd will not sign him unless juventus give him for free and he take 50% pay cut.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At least you acknowledge CR7 can solve our problem :s13:

nope i didn't acknowledge that ronaldo will solve our problem. current utd still need 1 or 2 creative midfielders to supply the ball to ronaldo. probably another eriksen/maddison/havertz/tonali.

when ronaldo is at utd, he got rooney, tevez, carrick, scholes, giggs to supply him. current utd midfielders are not good enough to do that.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I was in JB over the weekend, and thought I could catch an enjoyable match at a pub. In the end, the pint of the beer that went down turned into boiling beer.

Was the defence under a lot of pressure? No. It was an opportunistic pass into the box, and we had at least 6 players there vs 2 of them. And our 2nd best defender thought the striker might pass back after juggling the ball and stepped up to pre-empt, which turned out to be a wrong gamble. Fantastic. This has nothing to with the coaches, it was an individual misjudgment or wrong decision. I don't even recall seeing any other Bournemouth player outside the box and running in to anticipate a backpass.

Can't score is one issue, but such defending is another. Midfield was decent but not dominant enough. But the goal conceded was entirely the responsibility of the defence. While we had some good chances, we couldn't make them count.

I think we have discovered a new purpose for the club - to revive the careers of the players in other clubs who may not be as well known as those from the top 6 (in terms of reputation).

You know times are bad when even Yor Yor feel dulan watching United play. I think we’re in deep shlt. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.