Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4.5M is about 3yrs of his current salary

i never knew clubs can insert such a getaway clause on top of the release clause in case the player becomes more valuable than the initial amount :s13:
no wonder Spanish clubs always insert 300-400m release clause
So now the player got extra 4.5M in his pocket, and we need to pay double of his release clause to sign him??? Wahhh... sporting Huat, player Huat, then we became carrot head.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Sanchez is coming home soon..
Surprisingly good this Peru side. Tactics spot on.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why do you even still bother seriously when all you have towards the club is negativity and waves and waves of constant groaning?

I hope it gets you off somehow. :s13:

Haha for past 5 seasons football is just meh. Nothing really to fap about.

Please dont tell me you support United not because they are champions in the past?

Since nowdays no football to talk about, can complain and groan as form of support ma lol. End of day is still an entertainment lol. If dont complain, no excitement on the pitch still watch or support for what leh?

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's crazy that Joao Felix cost 115m when he had just 1 season in his experience.

Literally almost 10x we paid for Ronaldo in 2003.

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's crazy that Joao Felix cost 115m when he had just 1 season in his experience.

Literally almost 10x we paid for Ronaldo in 2003.

Get Dani Olmo cost 4 times lesser and better physics, faster and will only get better than Joao Felix.
I m sure he will break VVD record and dribble him.

Last edited:

Jian19

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why would u not complain if u watching sh!t show week in week out ? :s22:

ticcan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
feck inter and Lukaku agent who is clearly touting his client to join them if inter are serious pay the full 75m fee and no loan option ********.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ragnarok95

Reaction score
Inter got no money. That's why they go for the loan option. I wont be surprise they couldn't afford the loan in the end and lulu return back to us.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score

Please dont tell me you support United not because they are champions in the past?

Since nowdays no football to talk about, can complain and groan as form of support ma lol. End of day is still an entertainment lol. If dont complain, no excitement on the pitch still watch or support for what leh?

Complain away. Everyone does it. Woodward is a ****tard. We are messy since the gaffer left, no one will deny that.

But calling the club rotten? the manager rotten? Really?

but yea, as long as it works for you then.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Loaning out players with an obligation to purchase at the end of the term is all the rage at the moment. It is a transfer dressed up as a loan deal. You loan out the player, but you know that you will sell him.

It all began with the increasingly exhaustive monitoring of the markets by bodies such as FIFA and the LFP. So-called Financial Fair Play controls the balances of clubs throughout Europe, requiring them to follow rules which often end up dashing their hopes in the transfer market.

Faced with these complications, clubs have to reinvent the wheel every summer. To minimise the effect of these limitations, recently there has been a rise in the number of loan deals with a compulsory purchase clause.

Under this scheme, a player who moves from one club to another needs to recoup the proportional part of his cost in each season that he signs for. In other words, a four-season deal for 60 million euros would be the equivalent of the purchasing club paying 15 million euros for each year. Under a loan, the margin for that season can be better structured, although their wages may suffer in the following seasons.

A number of players have already moved clubs under this arrangement, including Iago Aspas from Liverpool to Sevilla; Shaquiri, who moved from Bayern to Inter Milan; and Mauricio, who went from Sporting Lisbon to Lazio under this sort of deal. The first player to make such a move was Ibrahimovic, when Barça included this clause in his move to Milan. However, the most renowned case involves Valencia.

Negredo moved there from Manchester City. Although he did not have a brilliant first season, this summer the club was forced to shell out 30 million euros for the striker. Following his poor performance, the Spaniard will almost definitely be relegated to warming the bench every week.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They play hard-ball over Ivan Perisic, so now is our turn. No need give chance. They won't give us any.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

But its Woody. Woody is capable of anything. lol.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My love for the club was cemented during the years we were not in the 2000s (When Roy Keane did that berserk interview on MUTV)

It's not about the winning or losing, but this guy below gets it spot on

Why would u not complain if u watching sh!t show week in week out ? :s22:

Jian19

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My love for the club was cemented during the years we were not in the 2000s (When Roy Keane did that berserk interview on MUTV)

It's not about the winning or losing, but this guy below gets it spot on

I get it, u know watching how city and Liverpool dominate the league I understand it's very difficult to win the league

But the weekly performance were simply unacceptable

It's not about winning the games. It's about the attitude and desire players shown on the pitch

U dun see other clubs having this "contract negotiation" or "extensions" every month

It's like the agents and players only interested in wages, but not the performance on the pitch

Instead of focusing in training u get Instagram updates weekly that were mostly non football related :s22:

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I get it, u know watching how city and Liverpool dominate the league I understand it's very difficult to win the league

It's not about winning the games. It's about the attitude and desire players shown on the pitch

U dun see other clubs having this "contract negotiation" or "extensions" every month

It's like the agents and players only interested in wages, but not the performance on the pitch

Instead of focusing in training u get Instagram updates weekly that were mostly non football related :s22:

very true, we are becoming arsenal, where you know when tough time comes, the players just give up
very disgusting to see us become like this

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Precisely. In fact it was always the next game after a match where Man utd didn't get a good result when you want to watch it more because you know the team will want to prove themselves that they are better than the last performance.

Nowadays Man Utd players still need to see the manager/the position they play before they choose to perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.