Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I actually disagree. His defending is as bad as his crossing.

How many times he was out of his position when opponents attacked our right side and he has to resort to commiting dirty fouls and give opponents free kicks? In terms of pace he can't match many of his opponents as well. Always see him being beaten in take ons.

While Valencia might be very limited when going forward, at least he was sound defensively. I always wonder why the decision is to keep Young instead of Valencia. :s22:

You got see meme on how young kept mo salah in his pocket? No other united defender received such attention.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You got see meme on how young kept mo salah in his pocket? No other united defender received such attention.

:s13::s13:

yes. Somehow, of all wingers, he decides to keep one of the league's best winger in his pocket.

Then let the rest slip past him.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the 21-year-old Barcelona La Masia graduate, insists he knows nothing about talk of a move to Old Trafford and says he is unaware of any approach from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side.

Speaking to Croatian outlet T-Portal, Olmo said: “Honestly, I know absolutely nothing about it. It’s for my manager Andy Bara and my dad.

“However, I’m not burdened by this.”

On what he would need from any potential transfer, Olmo replied: “Very simple – a club where I will play. Because I am still young and for me it is most important that I have minutes.”

Rumours are Dani Olmo is signing, Spanish RW!

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How many times he was out of his position when opponents attacked our right side and he has to resort to commiting dirty fouls and give opponents free kicks? In terms of pace he can't match many of his opponents as well. Always see him being beaten in take ons.

While Valencia might be very limited when going forward, at least he was sound defensively. I always wonder why the decision is to keep Young instead of Valencia. :s22:

Exactly this, spot on

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because English, as simple as that. Why English players are getting priority in getting contract extended.

See Smalling, Jones, Young, Rashy and soon Lingard. The English rotten core

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rashford was a real potential..... until he decided to mix with rotten apple Lingard.

In rashford first season yes until he was found out....

When was the last academy boy turn superstar? Class 92?

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didnt know mid table performer all can earn so much leh. City and liverpool player how? Lol rotten club with rotten players and manager.haha get all youngster so can say need 4 to 5yrs to rebuild rubbish ah? Garbage in garbage out

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
read up on the bid again
actually the player has a release clause of 30 or 31m
and if the club refuses when it is met(not sure this was allowed at all?) they need to pay only 4.5m to the player and clubs will den have to bid higher.
which is apparently what has happened now

some contract details being circulated
-£100K-per-week✔️
-Intial 5-year-contract✔️
-Plus add-ons and bonuses✔️

I think sporting asking for 60M.

Heck... still cheaper than MagMag.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
So now the player got extra 4.5M in his pocket, and we need to pay double of his release clause to sign him??? Wahhh... sporting Huat, player Huat, then we became carrot head.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Didnt know mid table performer all can earn so much leh. City and liverpool player how? Lol rotten club with rotten players and manager.haha get all youngster so can say need 4 to 5yrs to rebuild rubbish ah? Garbage in garbage out

Why do you even still bother seriously when all you have towards the club is negativity and waves and waves of constant groaning?

I hope it gets you off somehow. :s13:

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
W5Ot8c2.jpg

To untiong ish top 6 epl club investment from owners to club in the last 5 years

United and Arsenal ish 0 :s22:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.