Expiring Summer 2020
De Gea
Andreas Pereira
Ashley Young
Lee Grant
Eric Bailly
Nemanja Matic
Marcus Rashford

the club has been playing with the option to trigger +1 year, whether its a good option or it is now backfiring, i dont know.

but what has made it hard for all the negotiation is our wage structure. its screwed. all asking for double triple jumps. if you have such a long list of players all asking u for 200k 300k wages, whether basic or after bonuses, there's a lot of work to do especially when you know you still need to budget for rebuilding for a team that isn't just 1-2 players away from challenging the title/challenging other contenders.

and who has made this situation possible? also the club themselves, for giving players 300k 400k wages when most of the players are at the low 100k tier.

remember some time ago when certain grp of fans voice their concerns about the wages and were told "not your money so u shouldnt care how much the club pays them"? this is where the concerns are.
U dun see other clubs having this "contract negotiation" or "extensions" every month

It's like the agents and players only interested in wages, but not the performance on the pitch

Instead of focusing in training u get Instagram updates weekly that were mostly non football related :s22:

"This trade [Sánchez to United] generated some interesting social media stats. It was the biggest United post on Instagram with two million likes and comments, the most shared United Facebook post ever, the most retweeted United post ever, and the hashtag #Alexis7 was the number one trending topic on Twitter worldwide."

"To put that into context, the announcement posts generated 75 per cent more interactions than the announcement of the sale of the world’s most-expensive player last summer when Neymar moved from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain.”

these were Ed Woodward's words...we can see that the direction of the club(as a whole, including players) is to put attention in social media presence, football related or not.

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I get it, u know watching how city and Liverpool dominate the league I understand it's very difficult to win the league

But the weekly performance were simply unacceptable

It's not about winning the games. It's about the attitude and desire players shown on the pitch

U dun see other clubs having this "contract negotiation" or "extensions" every month

It's like the agents and players only interested in wages, but not the performance on the pitch

Instead of focusing in training u get Instagram updates weekly that were mostly non football related :s22:

our players more concern about their non-football life like launching their clothings and commercial value. also got some clowns singing beanz beanz beanz.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Ole vs Lampard on season opener. intriguing.

we'll be thrashed judging by the lot.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole vs Lampard on season opener. intriguing.

we'll be thrashed judging by the lot.

Have some faith. We got James and AWB. Chelsea is without hazard. Weak, walk in the park for United world class players. Beans Beans Beans..

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, we all started supporting United from different era. Doesn't mean anyone's lesser or lower than the others. We also have different ways to support a club, learn to respect that.

In my opinion, another fellow fan pointing out the bad things happening to the club, or simply stating a player is not up to his usual standards or playing badly, no matter how much of a complaint it may sound like, we all just want the club to improve and we know what its capable of. Doesn't mean we complain means we glory hunters.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, we all started supporting United from different era. Doesn't mean anyone's lesser or lower than the others. We also have different ways to support a club, learn to respect that.

In my opinion, another fellow fan pointing out the bad things happening to the club, or simply stating a player is not up to his usual standards or playing badly, no matter how much of a complaint it may sound like, we all just want the club to improve and we know what its capable of. Doesn't mean we complain means we glory hunters.

As long as constructive nothing wrong wad

Bashing players means not good fans meh

:s22:

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
not a problem bashing players or the club even.

I drew a line at name shaming the club.

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me, i have admired Pogba and Alexis in the past for their skills. So i wont just totally put down my opinion of them just because they are out of form, unless is something drastic totally changed my opinion of them. I think just because things turned sour doesnt mean have to start the shaming game. I think it's not nice this way...

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not ideal only 2 signings made it is not enough if we want to get back into TOP 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.