Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
These are LW. We need RW.

Zivkovic and leon bailey lor. I alrdy emailed OGS to buy them but he bo reply. :(

We also have tahith chong and greenwood who can play there. Not forgetting the versatile and ever reliable jiak sai young:o

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are also linked with Bakayoko.

Our name really damn good to use sia. Use it on any players probably can get million clicks within minutes.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
agents will call up clubs to see who is interested in their clients
plus not forgetting to be "source" of some papers

this is how such news are generated.

basically a way to tell other interested parties that the agent may have no contact to, that his client is available

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I only post those that agent report one. Those what newspaper report link one, I dun bother.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very underwhelming Lemina, Longstaff are not targets that can in any shape of form replace Pogba

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really embarrassing that the board took their own sweet time to negotiate contracts with Herrera while can straightaway offer bumper contracts to players who are not doing well.

Multi million dollar club yet cannot multi task? :s22:

Utd did not move fast enough in talks: Herrera

Ander Herrera has said his decision to leave Manchester United for Paris Saint-Germain was triggered by a lack of urgency from the club in contract negotiations as well as questions over his role in the side.

PSG signed Herrera, who joined United from Athletic Bilbao in 2014, on a five-year deal after the midfielder ran down his contract.

- When does the transfer window close?

"I do not like looking at the past very much, but there were differences regarding the project and my importance within it," Herrera told Spanish newspaper Marca.

"I was very happy, I have a lot to thank the club and the fans for it and also to [Ole Gunnar] Solskjaer.

"He did a lot for me to stay, but things did not happen, they arrived late, and by then I had already made the decision to play in Paris..."

Herrera made 189 appearances for United and scored 20 goals, winning the FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League in his time at the club.

https://global.espn.com/football/so...utd-did-not-move-fast-enough-in-talks-herrera

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Lemina not bad i think. I rmbr one watch vs United he dominated the midfield.

But based on fm stats, sms is better. :o

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Herrera go to PSG to earn 300K a week. There is no way he will be getting 300K a week here with us. He was only on 1XXk a week.

This pretty much sum up everything.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
75K a week iirc
was asking for 200K and a longer term contract
while PSG was willing to give 350K and 5years

United only willing to give 100+ and shorter years

edit: as i have mentioned before. both sides couldn't come to an agreement on various levels. part and parcel of negotiations.

our recent sacking of managers caused the club to utilise the 1yr option for the players and leaving it late to negotiate because we haven't got a consistent direction or succession plan.

Last edited:

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
For me OGS’s priorities are clear. Get rid of the dead woods and the “superstars” that have let us down. Pogba, LKK, Sanchez, Jones, Rojo, etc. Bring in hungry nobodys who are so grateful for the chance to play for the club that they will die for the club. Supplement it with the experience and guile of players like Fernandez, SMS or Erikssen. Or Macquire. All will do the job, as long as they are hungry and well coached. With United’s setup I can’t believe the latter is lacking.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me OGS’s priorities are clear. Get rid of the dead woods and the “superstars” that have let us down. Pogba, LKK, Sanchez, Jones, Rojo, etc. Bring in hungry nobodys who are so grateful for the chance to play for the club that they will die for the club. Supplement it with the experience and guile of players like Fernandez, SMS or Erikssen. Or Macquire. All will do the job, as long as they are hungry and well coached. With United’s setup I can’t believe the latter is lacking.

As of now many deadwoods still remain because their wages are too high and no teams can afford their overpaid wages. :s22:

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Herrera go to PSG to earn 300K a week. There is no way he will be getting 300K a week here with us. He was only on 1XXk a week.

This pretty much sum up everything.

High wage cos club save on transfer fee mah... Same case with us with Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.