Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
split into 3 groups. Majority are at MO. Heard DDG and Juan will be at Swissotel.

Weird arrangement. Why not just chuck all of them into one hotel? Maybe got to do with sponsorship events and proximity, or original hotel fully booked :s13:

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope i can do that too...... if they arrived during working hours, then can't leh......
Mostly they will arrive on Thurs?

Take half day leave bro. I'm guessing Thursday late afternoon. Wait for updates lor

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting stats comparison by these people:

Harry Macguire's improvement from 2017 season to 2018 season
BzJVMaS.png

Comparison with VVD
W4H471l.png

Pogba vs Fernandes
zPRj4yl.png

Source: https://twitter.com/driblab

Existentialist_18

Reaction score
Not sure can believe or not... but got this from MO:

"Greetings from Mandarin Oriental, Singapore!
Thank you for your email. Manchester United is not staying with us.
Best Regards
Wati Kamis
Guest Services - Telephone"

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"I'm very, very happy to be a Manchester United player," Lindelof told a news conference in Perth on Tuesday.

"I'm really looking forward to this season. I'm very excited for a new season to start.

"That's my answer, I'm very happy here.

“I always felt like a Manchester United player but last season was a better season for me, I performed better than I did in my first, pretty.

“I'm happy that people think that [I'm the best central defender at the club].

“I'm just trying to do my best every day and that's what I work hard for every day to help the team and the club.”

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Inter Milan are expected to make a new offer of £60m plus bonuses for Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku this week, Sky Sports News has been told

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd has tied up with Marriott Bonvoy.... so no reason for them not to stay in Marriott grp hotel...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.