Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

nagase_4

Reaction score
and fans want United to kio it :s13:

If its loan deal but we are paying his full wages then no thanks.

But honestly, if he can stay fit for 3-4 of the season, it will be a good deal, as long as we are not paying his full wages. He can fill up the RW for now and we can get Sancho permanently next season.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Six players at the Suntec event + a Legend

Andreas
Rojo
Gomes
Darmian
Martial
Rashford
+
Denis Irwin

Rojo is one cool bloke. Marcus and Martial received the loudest cheers lol

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Six players at the Suntec event + a Legend

Andreas
Rojo
Gomes
Darmian
Martial
Rashford
+
Denis Irwin

Rojo is one cool bloke. Marcus and Martial received the loudest cheers lol
Pogba Bissaka and mata at floating.. kick a couple of balls and signed ones to the crowd

Refresh99

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also dunno why the boos for young... i doubt united will plan another trip to singapore ever again...

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I doubt that but if they don’t, then we deserve it. Bloody idiots the whole lot of them who booed

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know what u means, sometimes i also called my niece nephew little monkeys :)

Its a bit sensitive to call a grown man 'monkey', especially when he is coloured. Italy got a few cases of fans making monkey sounds to coloured players. That is racist.

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is just some black sheeps who booed, next time their boss asked them to give presentation to customers, everytime their open their mouth tried to talk, their own collegues booed at the side then they know. What goes around come around,heeeee :D

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its a bit sensitive to call a grown man 'monkey', especially when he is coloured. Italy got a few cases of fans making monkey sounds to coloured players. That is racist.

I know of a case they promote charcoal burgers at a european country, and i think they paint a model's face black to make the product stand out. There were a lot of unhappiness over it too and i think they have to retract the ads in the end, yeah sometimes the people doing it doesnt means that at all but to some people it may come across, so i think we do have to be sensitive to the feelings of other too:)

But for the example you gave, i think that's explicit racisim.

Last edited:

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai liao.... Redcafe forummers kpkb liao, shame on u sinkies fans. Feel quite bad for him. Booing should be reserved for c.unts like ADM or Tevez, not this. Guess A.Young will not be visiting sg anytime soon.

U7cO4GS.png

I'm with the team and Ashley
He really dun deserve those jeer
Those fans really be it sinkie or others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.