Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok boss has spoken to fans
'Be patience with the youngsters'

Okok I think we must wait 5-10 yrs to smell the very least of the Bpl trophy?

Lol is a process like all Manager say. Buy more time for themselves

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Legendary manager Ah Moist has spoken.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-questions-manchester-uniteds-transfer-policy

David Moyes has questioned Manchester United’s transfer policy since Sir Alex Ferguson retired and is unsure what direction the club are heading in.

"For a while it would be difficult to know what direction United have gone in," he told the Mirror.

"Whether they have been signing players for marketing, which they are fantastic at, or whether it has been signing players for on the pitch, I am not quite sure.

"What Manchester United had was great values and class. Manchester United's values weren't always to buy the most expensive players but to do it their way which was bringing in the boys from the academy and picking up the best young players.

"Now and again there would be a sprinkling of stardust, like an Eric Cantona, or someone who they signed to make the difference, like Robin van Persie.

"I never thought they were a club who thought it was all about spending the money, but if they needed to, they could."

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-questions-manchester-uniteds-transfer-policy

David Moyes has questioned Manchester United’s transfer policy since Sir Alex Ferguson retired and is unsure what direction the club are heading in.

"For a while it would be difficult to know what direction United have gone in," he told the Mirror.

"Whether they have been signing players for marketing, which they are fantastic at, or whether it has been signing players for on the pitch, I am not quite sure.

"What Manchester United had was great values and class. Manchester United's values weren't always to buy the most expensive players but to do it their way which was bringing in the boys from the academy and picking up the best young players.

"Now and again there would be a sprinkling of stardust, like an Eric Cantona, or someone who they signed to make the difference, like Robin van Persie.

"I never thought they were a club who thought it was all about spending the money, but if they needed to, they could."

Going out and buying the most shining toy versus buying what we need and others ask for "Shiny" price is 2 different thing. Sigh.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

he should just concentrate on getting a job

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wear the jersey or get medical at the club, u can still end up in a different club.
2 classic hijacks...both times, the players end up at Chelsea.
Yes! That guy. He was already wearing man utd jersey I think

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok boss has spoken to fans
'Be patience with the youngsters'

Okok I think we must wait 5-10 yrs to smell the very least of the Bpl trophy?

This season he has to get the club into the top club or he will be replaced.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Manchester United travelling squad to Norway: De Gea, Grant, Pereira, Romero; Dalot, Jones, Lindelof, Rojo, Shaw, Smalling, Tuanzebe, Wan-Bissaka, Young; Fred, Gomes, James, Lingard, Mata, Matic, McTominay, Pereira, Pogba; Chong, Greenwood, Martial, Rashford. #MUFC

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wassup with Darmian.

Nv see smoke bout him leaving leh?

At least Lukaku got smoke and raging wild fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.