Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Man Utd has no money to spend big on new signings because the bloody owners had drained out the money for their own personal spending. Need to sell Lukaku & Pogba to raise the money to spend big on new signings.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I think Man Utd has no money to spend big on new signings because the bloody owners had drained out the money for their own personal spending. Need to sell Lukaku & Pogba to raise the money to spend big on new signings.

Money was never an issue. It's the way we work and perform that result in some issue. But money was never an issue.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
They talk until Woody prefer this and that. So end of the day is woody decide one not OGS? So end up is OGS just take who ever woody buys??????

The reddit post is giving me this impression lo.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They talk until Woody prefer this and that. So end of the day is woody decide one not OGS? So end up is OGS just take who ever woody buys??????

Mod please don’t think too much of these reddit itks. 看看就好

The other day reddit got what nonsense flight tracking on Bruno coming to Carrington for medical. In the end just smoke nia :s13:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
van Gaal suggest that he didnt want Di Maria

Mourinho ask for centreback, Maguire was one of the target, no movement, now going for the same guy..

so u think is Wood decide or OGS this time? :s13:

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The ******* Glazers gonna bring the club into administration...better get them to f off

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[Jose Claros] : ************************************ PAUL POGBA ... He's a new player of @realmadrid and arrives at the merengue club at the rate of 165M which are divided into 130M + 35M in variables. He arrives in the condition of a TOP player and a salary of 12M per year. Clubs will make it official soon.

https://twitter.com/jclaros_/status/1156082217426329600?s=21

Lol wtf. If true, Pogba from one declining club to another one. Dunno Madrid star can connect with him anot leh, to unleash his potential.

agenr0027

Reaction score
By the way anyone here wanna play fantasy premier league together? 11 days to kickoff. If got at least ten people express interest, i will create a private league and pm the code to you all :D

*Strictly only for Man United fans, the rest can feck off

Count me in! Please share the league code when you create pls =)

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The ******* Glazers gonna bring the club into administration...better get them to f off

Blood suckers owners. They will not be satisfied until they have sucked out all the funds from Man Utd. These owners took out the funds while other clubs owners put in the funds into their clubs.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

one of glazers took a second loan using utd shares as collateral. they never invest their own money but keep taking loans.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New sponsors means more funds to sign new players

Win-win

You think new sponsors means more funds for new players? :s13:
New sponsors means more funds for the owners to laugh their way to the bank. The funds will end up in the owners bank accounts.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one of glazers took a second loan using utd shares as collateral. they never invest their own money but keep taking loans.

They are not going to invest in the club. They are out to make money from the club. That is why I called them blood suckers. No different from leeches.

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Please la...Europe...

Which person invest in club is not for the money one? You really think is for the love?

It's for the money la.

Just that glazers have more balls and took a bigger bite.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You think new sponsors means more funds for new players? :s13:
New sponsors means more funds for the owners to laugh their way to the bank. The funds will end up in the owners bank accounts.

You need to properly read up how much money the club have spent on transfers and wages after 2013 instead of reading trash like the express and metro

You think the 80M on Harry Maguire come from where? Your pocket?

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These days, football clubs are run like multi nationals.. no profit no talk.. passion is all rubbish..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.