Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
The ******* Glazers gonna bring the club into administration...better get them to f off

not possible lah bro. :s13:

and it isnt like they don't spend. the biggest issue is did they spend wisely. or just for vanity.

vickyboi

Reaction score
By the way anyone here wanna play fantasy premier league together? 11 days to kickoff. If got at least ten people express interest, i will create a private league and pm the code to you all :D

*Strictly only for Man United fans, the rest can feck off
PM please

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6010 using GAGT

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I have faith that OGS will last longer than Zidane. Zidane might be the first manager to go when the season starts.

Yes, pobga pls go RM. If Zidane kanna sack, i hope they resign Jose. :crazy:

Genesisz

Master Member
Reaction score
Me. :s12:

By the way anyone here wanna play fantasy premier league together? 11 days to kickoff. If got at least ten people express interest, i will create a private league and pm the code to you all :D

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nedved opens door to Dybala sale

Juventus vice-president Pavel Nedved has confirmed that Paulo Dybala is attracting interest from other clubs, and appeared to open the door for the Argentine to leave Turin.

Dybala, 25, has surprisingly become a hot transfer topic in recent days, with talk of him being involved in a swap with Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku.

Nedved, speaking at the launch of the fixtures for the new Serie A season, didn't take the chance to rule out a sale of the midfielder. Instead, he confirmed there had been contact from clubs and Juve await offers.

"There are some proposals, there is some interest, but we wait for concrete action so we can then decide calmly," Nedved said.

He wouldn't be moved on Lukaku, however, adding on incoming transfers: "I won't get into details and I don't want to speak about Lukaku or other individuals, but let's say we are working on it."

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EAtnm4NXkAI0jB0.jpg:large

siao siao.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[Jose Claros] : ************************************ PAUL POGBA ... He's a new player of @realmadrid and arrives at the merengue club at the rate of 165M which are divided into 130M + 35M in variables. He arrives in the condition of a TOP player and a salary of 12M per year. Clubs will make it official soon.

https://twitter.com/jclaros_/status/1156082217426329600?s=21
Fake lies RM don’t have so much money for Pogba without selling. We won’t sell Pogba right now so late in the window.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fake lies RM don’t have so much money for Pogba without selling. We won’t sell Pogba right now so late in the window.

RM already having a problem getting rid of Bale. It will be really interesting if Bale refuses to attend training when the season starts.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Premier League table predicted: Super computer predicts new season - bad news for Man Utd

PREMIER LEAGUE football is on the horizon with the new season set to get underway in a couple of weeks but will Manchester City retain their title?

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...ter-predicts-season-Man-Utd-Liverpool-Arsenal

Looks bad for Man Utd as this is not much different from last season. Solskjaer prepared to get sacked if it really ends up as what the super computer predicted.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
True, you cannot win title with kids.....so either United stay at 6th position or relegated the next season.

nagase_4

Reaction score

Pm please!
Thanks!

Dairin

Reaction score

Im interested too.... pls pm me the code :s12::s12:

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True, you cannot win title with kids.....so either United stay at 6th position or relegated the next season.

Although how much the fans feel that youngster can win United the title, cause that what happened with Sir Alex, but how many times will this happen.like how many Ronaldo or Messi can there be. :)

So safe to say hope for a 6th. Maybe James is a new hero? So many post on instagram on how he destroyed spurs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.