Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If able to sign Dybala & Fernandes, Man Utd should be able to match Man City & Liverpool in attack. Fernandes caused problems to Liverpool during the pre-season friendly. Liverpool defenders will be worried to play against him.

Fernandes any time is an upgrade from our social media king, forever highly rated full of potential Messigard A.K.A roll down socks player.

I rmbr the last time someone did that in United was Scholes.. and before was Veron and Laurant Blanc at times :s13:

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Leicester is not willing to sell him so will make it difficult for Man Utd to sign him.

I think the deal is already done. All the noise is just so Leicester can get their replacement in for cheaper price.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dybala will increase the number of female fans. Don't think any of our existing players look better than him, definitely not this one....
yM0u7eul.png

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dybala will increase the number of female fans. Don't think any of our existing players look better than him, definitely not this one....
yM0u7eul.png

Woodward already wet in his dreams. Dybala sibei yandao, come all the xmm will be wearing dybala kit. Exchange Lukaku face with dybala handsome face woody sure high

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All of you better bow down and worship Ed Woodward if he gets Maguire, Bruno and Dybala over the line before the window shuts :s13:

Dybala for Romelu. I cannot believe there’s a possibility of it happening LOL

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Noted to all who express interest in fantasy league. Need a few more people before i get it going!

Currently there’s about 5+1

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
yM0u7eul.png

But Phil Jones is the unsung hero. You know that Man United conceded less in 1718 because Jones played more/better.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All of you better bow down and worship Ed Woodward if he gets Maguire, Bruno and Dybala over the line before the window shuts :s13:

Dybala for Romelu. I cannot believe there’s a possibility of it happening LOL

Read on redcafe that it is possible that Juv actually wants Icardi but Dybala does not want Inter. After Lulaku Dybala swap, then Juv will do Lulaku Icardi swap with Inter.....

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read on redcafe that it is possible that Juv actually wants Icardi but Dybala does not want Inter. After Lulaku Dybala swap, then Juv will do Lulaku Icardi swap with Inter.....

That sounds very dodgy even if the rules allow it. A player can move twice in the same transfer window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.