Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
careful ar nowadays cannot anyhow say bad about Ed

Last year Jose wanted him but Ed closed the purse. So weird. Fast forward a year need to lash out world record transfer. Ed something wrong?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Last year Jose wanted him but Ed closed the purse. So weird. Fast forward a year need to lash out world record transfer. Ed something wrong?

If woody is not weird, he would have follow SAF and bought him for 4M.

Last yr he think Jose KPKB too much and he think with the squad he have, it should be ok.

Now, over pay 76M, why, cos we are not in CL and we need to get into CL and top 3.

Well, we did make Rio the world most expensive defender for a while.. so... this is nothing. :o

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought the tabloids told us that we have no money or we only have 100M to spend? :s13::s13:

Welcome to United, Harry!

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My boys Jones and Smalling how? Sit on bench now or ask for moves?

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
damn funny this woody guy, last season Mou wants big head les defender he dun want to buy for him :s8: maybe if he had bought Mou his toys, Mou will not complain so much and United might have won something.

United defense looks really strong for coming season. :)
Lol, AWB, SMaldini, Jonesta and now this Mag guy. Didnt know England is famous for their defenders lol.

different from Jose, Ole has the fan's full backing. don't give him what he want the fans will revolt.

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
I think Ed bought Maguire to warm the bench and appease fans nia. Same as AWB (andre willas boas).

Next season still smalling jones and young. If not i chop my nose hair.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think juve paid lesser for de light right?

Last edited:

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
While there was fleeting interest in De Ligt and Koulibaly, Harry Maguire was always Solskjaer’s first choice for a central defender. He was wanted for his leadership, pace, confidence in possession, goal threat and commanding presence. #mufc

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Ole wants him means it’s good. Means he has a clear plan for the kind of players he want in his team and not anyhow buy or Ed playing real life football manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.