Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
Why are there still people expecting the club to sign more players?

Coming from Ole's mouth not too long ago, there is probably 1(maguure) or 2(dybala) more deals to be made.

So yes, he's right.

:s13:

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When we gets beaten by Everton, Leicester and Wolves in the season.
We will start to miss this transfer windows.

We only has Pogba who will be marked throughout the game so we actually need another creative midfield to feed the attackers.
Cannot Imagine what will happen when Pogba is out for 3 months.

just man mark pogba :s13:

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You have to give the young players between 17 to 21 yrs old a chance to make it to the 1st team or else they will want to join another club to play regular football. If they leave & get to play regular football for another club for 2 or 3 seasons, their value may even go up 8 to 10 times. Man Utd had experienced it with Pogba.

This was what happened to Jadon Sancho. He couldn't get into Man City's 1st team so he left to join Dortmund. Dortmund paid £8m to sign him when he was 17 yrs old. Now his value is worth more than 10 times or at least above £80m, maybe even £100m.

Last edited:

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When we gets beaten by Everton, Leicester and Wolves in the season.
We will start to miss this transfer windows.

We only has Pogba who will be marked throughout the game so we actually need another creative midfield to feed the attackers.
Cannot Imagine what will happen when Pogba is out for 3 months.

Last season already beaten at Everton & 2 times at Wolves (FA Cup & Premier League). These 2 teams may beat Man Utd again this season.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd outcast 'furious' after missing out on Deadline Day transfer

Marcos Rojo did not attend United's club meal on Thursday after being left in limbo by collapsed move to Everton

Manchester United outcast Marcos Rojo was said to be furious after missing out on a transfer deadline day move to Everton .

Rojo was absent as his United team-mates went out for a club meal on Thursday night ahead of their Premier League opener against Chelsea on Sunday.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-outcast-furious-after-18868010

Now Rojo wants to leave Man Utd. He is angry because he didn't get to join Everton.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanted Eriksen but so be it if we tried and he doesn’t wanna come. We have money but we cannot beg players to come if they simply don’t want to. I’ll support the manager and the players who are here and I believe them to deliver. There is no point going on a sabotage mission and throwing everyone under the bus like what the ex-manager did last season and lead the club to dis-array. Everyone needs to start and stay on the same page

The football needs to start now. Glad Lukaku is gone

Roll on Sunday!!

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay guys i have just created the FPL. All Man United fans are welcome to join

Code: 3zynck

I lazy to PM so i just post the code here and you enter your team

Scuzzzy, chengsun, yoryor and those who have express interest. please create and enter your teams. Gameweek 1 starts on 10 August. Till then, i will quote and up this post for more supporters to join

Also i may not be as active as before in FPL so pardon me for any inactivity on my part. All right good luck and have fun :D

Final call guys!!!

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everton didnt want to pay for Rojo

he can follow his mate and do a awol like previously

xiaogin

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually our 3 new signings are what we have been asking for. A quality **, RB to replace Young, RW to replace Mata

OGS already mentioned that he only wants players who play for the club, the badge. During the pre-season games, I saw players working hard to cover the field, pressing the opponents. I'm sure those who watched the game in SG will see how we pressed Inter to death.

Anyway, too late to sign anyone. Just enjoy the game on Sunday! It should be an entertaining one!

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maguire, Pogba, De Gea and Sanchez meet for Man Utd team bonding dinner after Lukaku exits on transfer deadline day

HARRY MAGUIRE was given the perfect opportunity to bond with his new team-mates as they headed out for dinner ahead of their Premier League opener.

Paul Pogba, who is set to stay at the club following Real Madrid's interest, was also in attendance in Manchester's city centre.

Most of the first-team stars headed to Chinese restaurant Tattu in Spinningfields for a briefing ahead of the new campaign.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side face a tough opener against Chelsea on Sunday.

The world's most expensive defender Maguire stepped out of a local taxi and was just one of the big names in attendance.

Alexis Sanchez missed the friendly win over AC Milan but his attendance proved that he could have a big part to play this season.

Marcus Rashford, Jesse Lingard and Aaron Wan-Bissaka also showed their faces at the plush restaurant while Pogba turned up in a striking yellow jacket and a beanie hat.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9686105/harry-maguire-paul-pogba-man-utd-team-bonding/

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually our 3 new signings are what we have been asking for. A quality **, RB to replace Young, RW to replace Mata

OGS already mentioned that he only wants players who play for the club, the badge. During the pre-season games, I saw players working hard to cover the field, pressing the opponents. I'm sure those who watched the game in SG will see how we pressed Inter to death.

Anyway, too late to sign anyone. Just enjoy the game on Sunday! It should be an entertaining one!

Man Utd will get into the top 4 if every player gives a better improved performance especially those under performed players from last season. Pogba, Sanchez, Fred, Matic, de Gea, Martial, Smalling, Jones will need to improve.

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd will get into the top 4 if every player gives a better improved performance especially those under performed players from last season. Pogba, Sanchez, Fred, Matic, de Gea, Martial, Smalling, Jones will need to improve.
ManUtd could be league champions contender if every player gives it's all

1/2 the 1st team are arguably the best players in the league for their positions
eg, de gea, shaw, wan-bisakka, pogba, sanchez, martial

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
United future is like the NFL team, forever in the middle of the league. :(

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OLE ON THE DOOM AND GLOOM AMONG UTD FANS

"Of course we want to put that right. The way we can clear doubts is by playing football, showing the team want to be and the style of football we want to play.

“When our fans see that intention they have always been supporting the team.

“Within the team and the club we are feeling very confident and we don’t feel that negativity.”

“It is not about a quick fix, it is about a longer re-build. It is not time to change that attitude when you haven’t got the correct answers from the players you wanted."

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Furious Man Utd fans get #WoodwardOut trending on Twitter as they rage about being outspent by Arsenal in transfer window

FURIOUS Manchester United fans got #WoodwardOut trending on Twitter early on deadline day as they bemoaned being outspent by Arsenal this summer.

Despite bringing in Harry Maguire for a world-record fee for a defender of £85million and splashing £50m on right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka, United supporters were left fuming after their paltry £73m net spend.

That tally is less than the Gunners, who had just £45m to play with this summer, after Woodward agreed a £76.5m deal to sell Romelu Lukaku to Inter Milan.

In contrast, budget constrained Arsenal have somehow masterminded deals for Nicolas Pepe, Kieran Tierney and Dani Ceballos - as well as Gabriel Martinelli and William Saliba.

David Luiz is also expected to follow.

With no incoming replacement for Lukaku, the United faithful swiftly directed their anger at Woodward and the Glazers, with one even describing their regime as a "brutal dictatorship".

One fuming fan raged: "Arsenal making 5 or so signings with a budget of £45m. United signing 3 with a budget of £200m.

"@ManUtd this is not acceptable! #WoodwardOut #GlazersOut".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9678284/furious-man-utd-fans-woodward-out-arsenal/

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OLE ON THE DOOM AND GLOOM AMONG UTD FANS

"Of course we want to put that right. The way we can clear doubts is by playing football, showing the team want to be and the style of football we want to play.

“When our fans see that intention they have always been supporting the team.

“Within the team and the club we are feeling very confident and we don’t feel that negativity.”

“It is not about a quick fix, it is about a longer re-build. It is not time to change that attitude when you haven’t got the correct answers from the players you wanted."

He doesn't have the time for long term rebuild. Mid season report card (around Dec) showing not in the top 4 he will most likely be sacked.

Last edited:

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
comments by some fans:

"Lukaku’s first touch took him to Italy"

"With all the negativity last season, I still was optimistic. This season, I just know we gonna have a bad season."

"The new ac milan"

fire

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone once said “You can’t win anything with kids.” to Man United and was left eating his own words.

Let Ole do his job and we shall see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.