Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone once said “You can’t win anything with kids.” to Man United and was left eating his own words.

Let Ole do his job and we shall see...

The class of 92 was a complete one off it’s not the same now every epl teams is spending big to improve their squad we have not address our midfield and attack issues we will get exposed.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why so negative here?

I don’t think it was the best transfer window we had but definitely not the worst.

We reinforced the areas we needed to but didn’t plug out all the gaps as much as we liked.

Let’s give our players a chance, start from clean slate, aim for Top 4 first :o

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone once said “You can’t win anything with kids.” to Man United and was left eating his own words.

The 92 was a special batch

We also finished 2nd the season before , had pretty decent cores too

Cantona leading the line, Roy Keane heart of midfield , Great Pete at the back

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why so negative here?

I don’t think it was the best transfer window we had but definitely not the worst.

We reinforced the areas we needed to but didn’t plug out all the gaps as much as we liked.

It's call pre anesthesia

U dun feel so painful later on, better then bitching now then "I told u so" later on :o

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
back then they were not expected to be saviors. they integrated into a team of experienced and capable first team too. same with Busby

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Simple. The players they want are not here. Instead we see awb and James, bought mag who became the most expensive defender and on the last day, we send lulu to inter without buying a replacement.

So the bottom line is, people kpkb because United never buy the player they want, you know, like BF, just to name one.

Woody is wols. End up, I hate him more than glazer. :mad:

Why so negative here?

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole want patience I am sorry we have no time to wait 6th was awful enough it could get worse this season

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still think Man Utd has no funds to spend this season. Because they already planned to sell Lukaku that was the reason they signed Maquire for a world record transfer fee. The funds from the sale of Lukaku will be used to offset the purchase for Maquire .This is called exchange a forward (Lukaku) for a centre back (Maquire).

wow such insights. can pm me woodward number please

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
I can wait. as long as I get to see nice and positive football.

so not WE. just some.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
53yVH0h.jpg

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Premier League clubs have been urged to pay all staff above the minimum wage after spending £1.41bn on players.

Many cleaners, security guards, caterers and other staff do not earn enough money to cover the cost of living, the charity Citizens UK said.

It said only four out of 20 Premier League clubs are accredited by the Living Wage Foundation.

The clubs who have not signed up have been accused of losing touch with "the lives and struggles of workers".

Companies accredited by the Living Wage Foundation commit to paying all staff and any third-party contract workers the "real living wage" - a voluntary rate of £9 an hour and £10.55 in London that is higher than the statutory UK National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage of £8.21.

Everton, Liverpool, Chelsea and West Ham have all made the pledge - while some football clubs outside the top league, such as Championship side Luton, also pay the voluntary rate.

'Not right'
"I struggle to put food on the table for my family and I often have to have cut-price meals," said a cleaner who works at Manchester United's Old Trafford stadium.

"Considering the amount of money in football, it would be great to see the club paying all their staff a fair and decent wage," he said.

Premier League clubs made a record combined revenue of £4.8bn in the 2017-18 season.

By the end of transfer deadline day on Thursday the top clubs in English football had spent £1.41bn in a summer of signing new players - just short of the £1.43bn record set in 2017.

Citizens UK said a new football season was starting with employees "left on the breadline" which was "not right when clubs are splashing out record fees on players".

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-49288182

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AS Roma have confirmed that #mufc have offered Alexis Sanchez to them on loan and are willing to pay a large portion of his wages #mulive [@Solano_56]

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Napoli and Manchester United have approached free agent Fernando Llorente, claim reports, and he is asking for a €4m salary.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, the former Juventus and Tottenham Hotspur striker has set out his personal terms.

The 34-year-old Spaniard wants a three-term contract that would earn him €4m per season.

As he is a free agent, Llorente would still be able to sign for Manchester United, even after the Premier League transfer window shut.

Napoli can also keep him as an alternative if they fail to capture Mauro Icardi from Inter.

Llorente has 66 Serie A appearances under his belt with Juve, scoring 23 goals with six assists.

Last season, he helped Tottenham reach the Champions League Final, finding the back of the net eight times with five assists in 35 competitive games.

https://www.football-italia.net/141897/napoli-and-man-utd-call-llorente

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No way we let go of Sanchez with our attack so thin and I don’t want Llorente

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.