Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol the board trying to pacify the fans with giving the no.9 back to Martial.

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
United under-23 has quality players like Ramazani, younger version of Sadio Mane.
Garner, Levitt and Mellow all are good

Last edited:

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
Yea hope Rashy and Martial together can score a total of 20goals (10goals each person at least)? That will be quite an acheivement for the season. Lol trash Chelsea who looks like in a mess now haha under their legend Lampard.

My current concern is both of them aren't a poacher in the box. Like a RVN or Chicharito... They both strike with venom but can't one touch and score..

Like need alot of back lift to put in a shot.. Hope they prove me wrong.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, MarcusR really packs a shot with very little run-up or forward momentum. Just that he makes wrong decisions with regards to pass/shot a lot of times, but I think that will come with more experience and realisation that team wins are more important.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My current concern is both of them aren't a poacher in the box. Like a RVN or Chicharito... They both strike with venom but can't one touch and score..

Like need alot of back lift to put in a shot.. Hope they prove me wrong.

No much expectation, as past 3 seasons their combine goal tally never more than 20. So this season if they manage to do it is a bonus for United.:) we have same set of mid and forward. So doubt any miracle will happen

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I put that down to because the team had to feed RomeluL partly because JoseM was determined to make him work out for United. So MarcusR and AnthonyM got a lot less chances. Let's see how things work out this season.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think we didn’t see the arrival of Bruno because of Angel Gomes/Mata/JL14 for this season. Next season can go for James Maddison and Sancho

Hopefully Ole can let out No. 9 and No.10 firing. As well as keep Pogba and DDG.

One more season for AS7, if not we should go all out for Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.