Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its not like Alexis is any decent backup too judging from his contribution so far.
What's gonna happen now if Rashford or Martial gets injured or needs a rest?
We do not have any other decent backup.

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score
its not like Alexis is any decent backup too judging from his contribution so far.

I think players like Lukaku, Sanchez and Pogba are not that bad. They just need the right club or manager to bring out the best in them.

pawn_king

Reaction score
what if as7 went city instead of coming to us. at his prime, he's better than sane/sterling/mahrez. i think he will displace sterling/aguero/kdb as the main attacker.

as7 also much better than chamberlaid who's offered an extension by pool, even though he's injured half the time.

all the players coming to us, their standard keep dropping. if there's 1 signing we really missed, it's pep guardiola.

not performing for us on the bench is better than playing well for our opponents or even end up scoring against us in UCL/europa. if we do meet inter in future, i think LKK and co. will be all fired up.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what if as7 went city instead of coming to us. at his prime, he's better than sane/sterling/mahrez. i think he will displace sterling/aguero/kdb as the main attacker.

as7 also much better than chamberlaid who's offered an extension by pool, even though he's injured half the time.

all the players coming to us, their standard keep dropping. if there's 1 signing we really missed, it's pep guardiola.

not performing for us on the bench is better than playing well for our opponents or even end up scoring against us in UCL/europa. if we do meet inter in future, i think LKK and co. will be all fired up.

Pep under the glazer's ownership wont do well also. lol. but yes, lost the biggest signing in pep.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Then again most of my friends who are Arsenal fans couldnt wait to get rid of alexis as they claim he was already on the decline and very toxic. Not that i notice this lah , seldom watch arsenal games lol.

could be the case of getting a player past his prime ? but damn, 29 years old and declining is really young. lol Moving to new club in Manutd, couping with lots of injuries, divorce, really start stop. Cannot really gain momentum and form.

Might be the tactics also. He likes to cut into the left, the space normally Pogba thrive in. Therefore the middle is extremely congested.

Last edited:

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score
Imo. We lost the biggest chance to sign Jurgen Klopp as our manager when he was available.
He would have been a good fit here.

Last edited:

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pep under the glazer's ownership wont do well also. lol. but yes, lost the biggest signing in pep.

Imo. We lost the biggest chance to sign Klopp as our manager when he was available.

Biggest problem is ed woodward
He signed the 2 most toxic characters in European Football

Both van gaal (Bayern Munich and Barcelona) and Mourinho (Real Madrid and Chelsea) had very bad recent records of losing the dressing rooms and vile ccb mouths, yet Ed deadwood brought them in ,only to sack them after the inevitable failures and damaging the club structures

Notice that no other big clubs want these 2 cancerous managers after Manutd sacked them?

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Imo. We lost the biggest chance to sign Jurgen Klopp as our manager when he was available.
He would have been a good fit here.

kloop and pep who you prefer ? One press counter attacking style, one possession. ok la Ole combination of both. lol

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when rumors were flying around him and Ozil and they happen to have a game against us where both played, i was hoping it would be Ozil
but that's based solely on that game alone, i felt his movement and vision was much better.
Then again most of my friends who are Arsenal fans couldnt wait to get rid of alexis as they claim he was already on the decline and very toxic. Not that i notice this lah , seldom watch arsenal games lol.

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kloop and pep who you prefer ? One press counter attacking style, one possession. ok la Ole combination of both. lol

I prefer Klopp, he is a true gentleman

And he accomplished more on a lesser Budget both at Dortmund and l’pool
It is debatable whether Pep can win anything without huge signings

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jesse Lingard Under Fresh Scrutiny Over Damning Stat Highlighting Lack of Goals & Assists

More alarmingly – and this is a damning stat gaining traction on social media – he hasn’t managed a single goal or assist in 11 of the last 12 months in which Premier League football has been played. Without last December on his record, his last direct contribution was an assist against Bournemouth in April 2018. His last goal was the aforementioned header he got against Chelsea in February 2018.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6437458...mning-stat-highlighting-lack-of-goals-assists

Once Sanchez leaves the club, Lingard will be the worst player in the 1st team.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I prefer Klopp, he is a true gentleman

And he accomplished more on a lesser Budget both at Dortmund and l’pool
It is debatable whether Pep can win anything without huge signings

kloop is the people's manager bah very likable. pep seems like angry bird. always see him so angry one.

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jesse Lingard Under Fresh Scrutiny Over Damning Stat Highlighting Lack of Goals & Assists

More alarmingly – and this is a damning stat gaining traction on social media – he hasn’t managed a single goal or assist in 11 of the last 12 months in which Premier League football has been played. Without last December on his record, his last direct contribution was an assist against Bournemouth in April 2018. His last goal was the aforementioned header he got against Chelsea in February 2018.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6437458...mning-stat-highlighting-lack-of-goals-assists

Once Sanchez leaves the club, Lingard will be the worst player in the 1st team.

Under Fergie, Lingard would have been sold to Sunderland or Newcastle

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i'm the manager, i will just cut my losses and pay out his contract and let him become clubless..
That's what inter wants. Getting him for free.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Biggest problem is ed woodward
He signed the 2 most toxic characters in European Football

Both van gaal (Bayern Munich and Barcelona) and Mourinho (Real Madrid and Chelsea) had very bad recent records of losing the dressing rooms and vile ccb mouths, yet Ed deadwood brought them in ,only to sack them after the inevitable failures and damaging the club structures

Notice that no other big clubs want these 2 cancerous managers after Manutd sacked them?

Mourinho will wait for the right project

U think this 2 like Rafa benitez ?

They both in no hurry to get job la :s13:

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I doubt Klopp or Pep considered coming post SAF era. Ed + Glazers combination not flattering as we know.

Also, both are not known for rebuilding teams, not especially Pep where he’s consistently backed by the board for heavy signings.

Whilst I admire Pep’s work and how teams play under him but I really wonder how he would perform on a limited budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.