Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In the past the opponent team player is weak.

Nowadays all other team players very strong, better than Man U!

Haha
Let’s move on to next March
You need 2 or 3 senior players in the 1st team during the game to steady the team. If all the players are too young once the team is down by 1 or 2 goals they don't know what to do due to lack of experience. That was what happened against Palace. The players also don't know how to come back to draw or win once they are down by 1 or 2 goals.

In the past 1 to 3 seasons I seldom see the team able to come back to draw or win when they are down by 1 or 2 goals.

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paul Pogba worst value for money among highest Premier League goalscorers – Top 15 rated

Paul Pogba cost Manchester United more money per goal during the 2018/19 campaign than any of the other top scoruers, according to new research.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...aul-Pogba-worst-value-for-money-cost-per-goal

Not a fair comparison. Pogba is a midfielder while the rest are mostly strikers.

Pogba still the best scoring midfielder. Somemore, he play dm now.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my own view before the season started is that we are short up front. now martial injured, greenwood have to step up.

I don't think he is ready to shoulder the responsibilities at all.

we are at our bare bones now.

zachary123

Reaction score
Does anyone think the team spent all their preseasons pursuing commercial interests rather than sporting ones And that might have affected preparations?

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my own view before the season started is that we are short up front. now martial injured, greenwood have to step up.

I don't think he is ready to shoulder the responsibilities at all.

we are at our bare bones now.

Will struggle to win unless able to score 2 or 3 goals in every game.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last 2 managers already express concerns on this aspect
Does anyone think the team spent all their preseasons pursuing commercial interests rather than sporting ones And that might have affected preparations?

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At this moment any team is capable of beating Man Utd. Will not be surprised if Man Utd drop points against Southampton.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If the team is not doing well it will affect the commercial business. Do you think the sponsors are willing to spend millions if the team is unable to be among the top teams & unable to compete with the best teams in Europe?

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It looks very bad when Man Utd players couldn't score from the penalty spot. The referee gave you an opportunity to score but you couldn't even score.

I hope in every training session a few players will practise taking penalties shots. This includes practising free kicks.

Last edited:

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The secrets behind Cristiano Ronaldo's wonder free kick

Fergie raved: "I've seen a lot of stuff written about how Cristiano's free-kicks are all to do with the way he places the ball or strikes it on the valve, but the bottom line is the boy practises and practises.

"He's always out there at the end of training, banging balls in after the session has ended."

United defender Nemanja Vidic also reckons Ronaldo's dedication is the reason for his spectacular strikes and remarkable goal-haul.

He said: "Ronnie's free-kick was unbelievable, the best goal I've seen in a game I've been playing in. He practises free-kicks all the time in training and stays behind when everyone else has gone.

"Not just free-kicks, he practises dribbling, crossing, shooting, everything. If you work as hard as he does, you get your rewards."

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=122432126

Penalties kicks & free kicks need lots of practise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.