Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe ole want alex to go inter and gain back his confident. Then come back here... bang goals here and there.

Provided ole can last.

:crazy:

I actually think that Sanchez can perform in Italy mainly because the play is slower there. Sanchez has recently in the past 2 years or so lost a yard of pace. But i don't think Ole wants him back in the team. My opinion is that ole wants him playing and scoring there and after his loan, he is hopeful another club might want to buy him. Of course, if Martial, Rashford, James cannot perform, then he might be inclined to just keep him. Whatever it is, Sanchez high wages is definitely causing an issue in terms of wage budget and other club's interest.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sanchez, cannot perform cause the teammate dont like him i feel. Nobody want to pass to him and team play not set around him.

This side is Pogba United please. Pogba dont perform United is dead. All centered around the wrong players. Last time is Ronaldo, although he dont often score against big club, he destroy the small club.

Pogba dunno what he contribute?

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've been shouting for the longest times that Ed and Glazers are ruining us, we need to spend more, and we need to pay smartly with a DoF. Last season still got people arguing with me that we should not blame Ed/board as they did spend. Thankfully now more people realised what our root problem is.

I can only hope Ole has more time. We have tried all sort of managers already; there's no point in changing another manager (even if some here starting to view Ole as a wrong move). The best we can hope is Ed finally have the balls to stick to his decision (in hiring the manager) and not flipping prata when results are bad.

My only wish this season is we can win Europa somehow, by luck or whatever. I don't see how we can be in the top 6 with the current setup.

Hello???? It’s Mourinho’s fault..

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Roma? not Milan ar..
if not this can become real

CU6_vy5WcAA7ytd.jpg

:s13:

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or I feel midfield and forward positions are just too light....

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
After transfer season closed and United ship out a defender.

The season is long, just hope before the Jan transfer season there is no mass injuries to United defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.