Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Out of 38 games he will disappear for 30 games. Expect him to disappear at least 75% of the total games.

somehow i feel you have an agenda against Pogba?

If he disappear for 30 out of 38 games like you've said, we would have been relegated.

Like it or not, he is out best outfield player we have right now. Feel for him abit, how would you feel when you are giving 100% and yet your teammates around you doesnt work as hard as you and wasting your hardwork that you've put?

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solskjaer on Smalling: "It's just come up the last couple of days, this opportunity for Chris. Of course we sat down yesterday and discussed it. At the moment we've got six fit centre-backs. I couldn't promise Chris regular football. He's on the plane over now"

Solskjaer on Darmian & Rojo: "I can see maybe Matteo (leaving). There has been some interest in Matteo over in Italy. Marcos, he's staying definitely. We've got a squad now that's less in numbers, but still big enough & strong enough to have coverage in all positions"

#MUFC boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on Alexis Sanchez's move to #Inter: "I think Alexis needed to go. Because at the moment we know he has been here now for 18 months and it's not really worked out for him"

Solskjaer on Sanchez: "For him as well to restart and get himself playing regularly, getting himself scoring goals, that loan will benefit everyone in the end. For us, we're going to watch every weekend now to see Romelu and Alexis playing together" #MUFC

Solskjaer asked about possibility of Ibrahimovic returning to #MUFC: "Well, if he was 28 and not 38 next month it's a big difference! But Zlatan has had a great time here and of course he's still doing well. He was just unfortunate that he got his injury when he got it here"

Solskjaer on Zlatan: "Who knows? He knows my number. He never rented my house but he was looking at it and we can speak a native language. If he's serious, I'll always speak to Zlatan." Asked on whether he'd seriously consider him coming back: "I don't think that'll happen, no"

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
How are teams assigned to the groups ah? I missed the earlier part and it seems they can anyhow one...

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mike completed medical for Roma

EDN6_dlX4AUKW0u

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Parma have agreed a £1.4m deal with Manchester United for defender Matteo Darmian, according to Sky in Italy.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
United big SALE of players....next season all the Italy clubs also wait for United sale of players. It like the Singapore Sale.....:s13::s13::s13:

Veron4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will smalling master the art of tactical defending and become one of the elite defenders once his loan deal ends?

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
"Jessie has never been the most prolific centre forward in front of goal and scoring goals," Solskjaer said.

"If you look at his career throughout he has other attributes. Jessie's contribution this season has been fantastic for me.

"He can take criticism, he can take being left out because he has got the right character to bounce back. I pick him, Gareth [Southgate] picks him. He knows he is a good player and we value him."

Looks like we are watching different matches :s22:

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Jessie has never been the most prolific centre forward in front of goal and scoring goals," Solskjaer said.

"If you look at his career throughout he has other attributes. Jessie's contribution this season has been fantastic for me.

"He can take criticism, he can take being left out because he has got the right character to bounce back. I pick him, Gareth [Southgate] picks him. He knows he is a good player and we value him."

Looks like we are watching different matches :s22:

Fantastic 😂 Ole blind faith in Lingard he is another useless player that should be out of the door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.