Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u forgot to add "play the United way"
Later OGS gonna say we played well, controlled the game, dictated the tempo, just not lucky enough, just that kind of day for us, the important thing now is to train well, do well in the next game.

Hahaha.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Young has been doing this "no look pass" for quite some time. he learn from Scholes, just that he learn halfway, only the no-look part but not the "ball reaching someone" part
i thought ashley young and perreira were our best players tonight. They could pull off so many passes without looking in front of the pitch..

best players from the bottom

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Wah this bunch of fools rly can't score from open play anymore ah. Must be wages not enough so no heart to play.

Can extend and increase mr10 contract? 250k/week is an insult for his calibre. :o

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To put faith on MR10 and AM9 while selling LKK and loaning out Alexis.. GG. Come back and bite your back side.

Later OGS gonna say we played well, controlled the game, dictated the tempo, just not lucky enough, just that kind of day for us, the important thing now is to train well, do well in the next game.

Hahaha.

That is blind faith. Rashy is playing regular football and have difficulty to score even 15goals per season. And yet he want him to lead the frontline.

**** the pattern of acknowledging the fans la these bunch of disgrace. Fans paid to watch and enjoy the game and not seeing them act after the game!

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Young has been doing this "no look pass" for quite some time. he learn from Scholes, just that he learn halfway, only the no-look part but not the "ball reaching someone" part

don't understand how this piece of garbage is in our team for so many seasons running.

so many no look through pass to the opposition and thumping pointless balls upfront :s22:

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So when OGS say he’s gonna be successful.. wondering if he’s referring to now?

I see the players zero penetration, motivation and effort.

I am really curious when he’s gonna run out of his usual positivity and excuses to use for post match interview. Week in week out such dismal performance.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe should get Manuel Pellegrini to manage Man Utd. At least he knows how to get his team to win against Man Utd.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can this team compete in the reserve league?

what has Ole done to the team????

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is blind faith. Rashy is playing regular football and have difficulty to score even 15goals per season. And yet he want him to lead the frontline.

**** the pattern of acknowledging the fans la these bunch of disgrace. Fans paid to watch and enjoy the game and not seeing them act after the game!

he never really struck me much as a clinical striker who takes his chances. I realize he goes for power more than placement....

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score

The club don't even know we exist. No need stress so much. Just don't subscribe to cable tv or buy their merch. Rly throw money.

Buy chiong jersey at least not so heart pain. :o

Ottoke

Reaction score
NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

26 September 2019, Thursday

EFL Cup 2019/20
3am - Manchester United vs Rochdale
mio Sports (Singtel TV Channel 111), Hub Sports 1 (StarHub TV Channel 201)

genesis113

Master Member
Reaction score
We looked like a cursed team. Changed managers, players also no use. Where is greenwood? I blame Ole for tinkering. When you out of striker option, u leave out the young striker you praised. Ole must answer

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am more angry at woodward and the board how can u let fellaini herrera lukaku go and not replace them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.