Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. keeping him for English quota

2. managers are not getting results, they get sacked faster den they can do anything about our mediocre players hence Woodward ends up renewing all the crap players due to point 1

don't understand how this piece of garbage is in our team for so many seasons running.

so many no look through pass to the opposition and thumping pointless balls upfront :s22:

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We looked like a cursed team. Changed managers, players also no use. Where is greenwood? I blame Ole for tinkering. When you out of striker option, u leave out the young striker you praised. Ole must answer

greenword ill

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
i thought ashley young and perreira were our best players tonight. They could pull off so many passes without looking in front of the pitch..

best players from the bottom

Whole lot was pathetic. I don't understand why AP15 is starting games, it's obvious long time ago that he cmi.

Everyone paid so much money but I realise they all have no technical skills compared with lesser opponents - cannot protect ball, cannot do first time passes, cannot tackle. And cannot play as a team also.

This team is hopeless. We should just aim for top half of the table, forget everything else.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lukaku had a heavy first touch but at least he score goals

We have no one like that upfront in the team now

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The club don't even know we exist. No need stress so much. Just don't subscribe to cable tv or buy their merch. Rly throw money.

Buy chiong jersey at least not so heart pain. :o

Really Oscar award to the players and manager! All look frustrated and Disappointed after the game? But past 5games of exact same style of play. No attacking threat at all. The best chance in whole of 90mins is from Harry?! :s22: WTF

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really Oscar award to the players and manager! All look frustrated and Disappointed after the game? But past 5games of exact same style of play. No attacking threat at all. The best chance in whole of 90mins is from Harry?! :s22: WTF

mata should have scored too

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whole lot was pathetic. I don't understand why AP15 is starting games, it's obvious long time ago that he cmi.

Everyone paid so much money but I realise they all have no technical skills compared with lesser opponents - cannot protect ball, cannot do first time passes, cannot tackle. And cannot play as a team also.

This team is hopeless. We should just aim for top half of the table, forget everything else.

i won't blame them if they put in effort.

but the application itself on the ball was very poor. a lot of them are just thumping aimless passes and high ball in the hope one pass reaches rashford....

it's not about the quantity but quality man.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To put faith on MR10 and AM9 while selling LKK and loaning out Alexis.. GG. Come back and bite your back side.

Later OGS gonna say we played well, controlled the game, dictated the tempo, just not lucky enough, just that kind of day for us, the important thing now is to train well, do well in the next game.

Hahaha.
he is delusional...

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mata should have scored too

oh ya, i totally forgot about the good start to the second half! so actually Man Utd deserve a point. Should be 2-2! damn, really numbed, United deserve a point but didn't got it.

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Okay leh. I mean before the game we already know it's same old story. Struggle to create anything. Our play has not changed for how long already.

Side note. Bet west ham and win small money. Money in my wallet feels good too.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole has to go i don't care no away wins since that psg game dammfed up liao

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Want to bet which new manager comes in and get this team to win EPL????

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We looked like a cursed team. Changed managers, players also no use. Where is greenwood? I blame Ole for tinkering. When you out of striker option, u leave out the young striker you praised. Ole must answer

This is what happens when a manager lacked experience. Want all the players in the team to be young. Backing Rashford as the main striker is a big mistake when he can score about 10 goals a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.