Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got taibi lobang, probably the worst keeper we have.

Tiabi first game against Liverpool was good. I remember channel 5 back then showing the match. Haha the post match review of Taibi was like he was god sent. Lol but turned out he was pretty shite was getting trash by Chelsea lol

United got hard time replacing great danes until VDS arrival from Fulham. The likes of Mark Bosnich, Barthez, Tim Howard, Roy Caroll, Ben Forster hmmmmm all also questionable.

Last edited:

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Omg United player really play United ways. Dean Henderson another talker that do a Taibi against pool yesterday.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be fair, Taibi only played 4 games for united (one man of the match award) but being laughed for a lifetime.

he should have saved that ball since its already safely in his hands but for unknown reason he let it slipped between his legs.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he is not the only keeper that has made such bloopers. imo Bosnich was more disappointing replacement
he should have saved that ball since its already safely in his hands but for unknown reason he let it slipped between his legs.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he is not the only keeper that has made such bloopers. imo Bosnich was more disappointing replacement
Yup, definitely the worst 1st choice keeper amongst all those I've seen post-Schmeichel.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd now 11th place. Bournemouth, Crystal Palace & Burnely are higher than Man Utd. If lose to Arsenal will be crisis time because will be further away from the top 6 clubs. Even if draw will be bad.

Last edited:

pizza235

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd now 11th place. Bournemouth, Crystal Palace & Burnely are higher than Man Utd. If lose to Arsenal will be crisis time because will be further away from the top 6 clubs. Even if draw will be bad.

Just pray hard man u dun relegate
Dun laugh
It may just happen

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i always love reading yr posts!

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually, United should sign Kasper Schmeichel a long time ago. He's good in all area of goalkeeping and he leads the team and his counterattacks is damn fast. His passing is extremely accurate.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a long time ago, United rejected him during his trial, City gave it to him which gave him chance to play in the PL

for now, he just want to play for Leicester
"But there have been opportunities, and there were some very interesting proposals."

"My goal has always been to play in the Premier League, and it'll be with Leicester now, and I have it really good in the club.

"I do not think there's any reason to start taking chances with my career right now.

"You never get a guarantee to play, but I know I have a good chance to play in Leicester."

Actually, United should sign Kasper Schmeichel a long time ago. He's good in all area of goalkeeping and he leads the team and his counterattacks is damn fast. His passing is extremely accurate.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just saw OGS's latest interview and I am convinced he is probably more clueless than Moyes.

"And it’s no point getting players in that you’re not 100 per cent sure about.”

But what was the point of going into the season being 100 per cent sure you are light in many positions????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.