Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mai gong jiao wey leh
dont bother jus dont bother all together
must wait till ungodly hours den dont bother to watch meh :s8:
need give u award not?
Quite happy next few matches all during ungodly hours.. don’t have to bother waking up to watch

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
peter is saying pogba is not being used correctly.
his current role will not add any value to the team

Funny how a 89m midfielder need to be use "correctly"

Have seen countless midfielders playing multiple roles and still play with efficiency

David Silva, KDB , Modric , Kroos

All can play diff roles in midfield and still be influential

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite happy next few matches all during ungodly hours.. don’t have to bother waking up to watch

Good. The team don’t need ‘supporters’ like you

Sorry hor if you don’t like what i said, i talk very direct one

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Don’t think these 4 will play well in this United team as individuals. You put Pogba at City or Madrid and he’ll flourish there I guarantee. They have better players better structure. My opinion lah

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogba can flourish anywhere as long he don’t need to do much defensive work and yes with better structure.

Don’t think these 4 will play well in this United team as individuals. You put Pogba at City or Madrid and he’ll flourish there I guarantee. They have better players better structure. My opinion lah

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Funny how a 89m midfielder need to be use "correctly"

Have seen countless midfielders playing multiple roles and still play with efficiency

All can play diff roles in midfield and still be influential

put just one of them into the current team, they will also have issue.
pogba is not a magician... just becos he cost 89 or 98M ; many expect him to singlehandedly win or influence the game... the transfer fee was sky high cos Woody likes to be carrot chop by other team.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You look at Pepe yesterday the shirt number 19. Costs 80M and played crap but he wasn’t criticised. Why? Because he isn’t a United player so no one bothers. Now imagine Daniel James played like this and cost the same

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
put just one of them into the current team, they will also have issue.
pogba is not a magician... just becos he cost 89 or 98M ; many expect him to singlehandedly win or influence the game... the transfer fee was sky high cos Woody likes to be carrot chop by other team.

I dun expect him to win games singlehandedly

I expect him to tryhard every game :s22:

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Of cos its the same in france

He ish just part of a TEAM

Even without him they will still be a GREAT team

The issue here he IS our best player :s11:

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
You put Pogba at City or Madrid and he’ll flourish there I guarantee. They have better players better structure. My opinion lah

I honestly hope he can go to City, Madrid, PSG or wherever and let him flourish there, I'll be happy for him and happy for us without him.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arsenal draw confirms Man United's worst ever Premier League start

Monday's draw at home means Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has overseen the club's worst start to a top-flight season in 30 years

https://www.goal.com/en/news/arsena...ever-premier-league/5qpatdtco0tf11j28xhr6zxh2

Comparing the same number of games played last season & this season, the points obtained this season is worse than last season under Mourinho. How can anyone see anything positive at this moment?

We seems to get worst and worst every year. I still remember when we under Moyes also got this worst start of the season stats, then JM proceed to outdo him last season with an even worst record, and I think it couldn’t get any worst, ogs managed to outdo even this... Seriously how low can we go?

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I honestly hope he can go to City, Madrid, PSG or wherever and let him flourish there, I'll be happy for him and happy for us without him.

As a United fan, i’m selfish and want him to stay and achieve things. For him i hope he goes somewhere else and win things, he deserves better and he knows it himself. I have a lot of affection for him because he was at the club since 16 and came back here but no one could really anticipate the club’s situation to be like this. I would say if he could leave tomorrow, he gladly would

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all is not lost, hope springs eternal

in the 1992-93 season when Manutd won the 1st premier league, they lost 2 and drew 1 of the opening 3 league matches and were bottom of the table but ended the season with 6 straight wins as premier league champions

trax06

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As a United fan, i’m selfish and want him to stay and achieve things. For him i hope he goes somewhere else and win things, he deserves better and he knows it himself. I have a lot of affection for him because he was at the club since 16 and came back here but no one could really anticipate the club’s situation to be like this. I would say if he could leave tomorrow, he gladly would

Same sentiments.

pizza235

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We seems to get worst and worst every year. I still remember when we under Moyes also got this worst start of the season stats, then JM proceed to outdo him last season with an even worst record, and I think it couldn’t get any worst, ogs managed to outdo even this... Seriously how low can we go?

We may be relegated either this season or the nxt 2 seasons :(

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score

I don't want him to be here not because I don't think he is talented. He just doesn't show me that he wants to be at Utd. Yes, he came back maybe can say he wanted to be here. But I am not sure he STILL want to be here, his actions on field are not showing that he wants.

And like you said, if he would gladly leave tomorrow, it just reaffirms my feeling that he doesn't deserve to stay. No point keep an unhappy player. Like Di Maria, like Tevez, like Heinze. SAF said before, the moment you lose the hunger to wear the badge, time for you to go.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't want him to be here not because I don't think he is talented. He just doesn't show me that he wants to be at Utd. Yes, he came back maybe can say he wanted to be here. But I am not sure he STILL want to be here, his actions on field are not showing that he wants.

And like you said, if he would gladly leave tomorrow, it just reaffirms my feeling that he doesn't deserve to stay. No point keep an unhappy player. Like Di Maria, like Tevez, like Heinze. SAF said before, the moment you lose the hunger to wear the badge, time for you to go.

got rumour that pogba want 600k per week to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.