Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
criticising the team for a bad performance is acceptable...
how many who had watched the whole game can agree with Ole’s comments??

i am ok with the mgr who openly criticise some players openly once or twice.
but jose like to do it day in and out. like 7-11. if he didn’t like that players attitude or work rate, dropped him/them!! did Woody tell him must play rashford, martial and pogba every game? we dun and will never know.

but i think Ole had brought his post game to a new low.

i can only say good luck to him...
he was a good player for the club but that will only buy him abit more time compared to the previous 3 .... he needs to get the team to show more positivities and result is the name of this game/sports.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
because during that time there was nothing good we can say about our performance? Jose is not the type to say something nice just to look good on tv

similarly, Ole say 'good performance' every game but its not the case and fans want him to say otherwise. if he did what fans wanted, he is like Jose. if Jose did what fans wanted, will be like Ole

if Jose dropped those players u mentioned back then, there are also no other better players to play.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This game has finally done it for me. 30+ years a Man United fan and I can’t believe what I’m watching.

There is nothing that attaches me to the club anymore. No more SAF, no more RVP, or Carrick, nor the football. There is OGS but I’m convinced now he’s clueless as a manager. Sorry but I simply can’t see what improvement he’s talking about. We’re completely lost and impotent in attack, and I realise now that the players are actually quite bad individually in terms of technical skills. We don’t have any players who can actually beat a man, and we struggle to take balls off from opponents. So many of our lower ranked opponents seem to possess better technical skills, in terms of keeping the ball, awareness of space and taking on opponents. Or, having witnessed another atrocious cross - just putting a decent cross into the box. If Pogba is our best player as many thinks, surely we are doomed.

The football the team plays make my blood boil, and for my own sanity this is no longer a team I will lose sleep over to watch, whether late Sunday nights or early weekday mornings. From now I’ll have nothing more than a passing interest in United games and results. I would much rather watch Citeh games for entertainment (but never the Fools though - they and their fans continue to disgust me).

My son just asked: you’re stayed up just to watch a Europa game? Indeed, a good question asked by someone without the baggage of being a fan for so many years. So to all of you who will continue to sacrifice your sleep to watch United games: enjoy and good luck!

left the past to reminiscent then i have become like my liverpool friends 2.0. damn jia liatz.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
criticising the team for a bad performance is acceptable...
how many who had watched the whole game can agree with Ole’s comments??

i am ok with the mgr who openly criticise some players openly once or twice.
but jose like to do it day in and out. like 7-11. if he didn’t like that players attitude or work rate, dropped him/them!! did Woody tell him must play rashford, martial and pogba every game? we dun and will never know.

but i think Ole had brought his post game to a new low.

i can only say good luck to him...
he was a good player for the club but that will only buy him abit more time compared to the previous 3 .... he needs to get the team to show more positivities and result is the name of this game/sports.

1 criticize too much..

1 say good stuff to looks good when in fact is not good at all

got balanced one or not ?

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dun remember Jose kpkb about players

He just always whine about not having wad he needs

If a player never play well or off form he just dropped them

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats when the media attacks him
like why drop Shaw, why Rashford, why English players.
especially when he bring out facts that Shaw was overweight and all

same as van Gaal

that's why the media loved attacking them both because they say things that forced the media to print something bad about English players.
If a player never play well or off form he just dropped them

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Well played eh Williams. looks ready to challenge Shaw already.

Shaw is another goner at this rate.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they have people in place for the business and football side. owners want to milk the club but they know what success on the pitch means to the fans which ultimately equates success(sales) off the pitch.

at United, the owners only busy sucking money out, sell shares, use shares to take loan, keep net spent low so that the record profit all goes to their banks. because they know they can buy players a year later and daft fans will praise them for good job done.
As much as we deny, that's the cold hard truth

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Harry-Maguire-after-Man-Utds-draw-with-AZ-Alkmaar-c2df.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.