Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope thoe muppets starts putting some bloody effort after being insulted like this.

Lol. They calling is social media. I will be surprise if they care abt winning. 3seasons is not a short time for putting in effort to improve.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im more worried they only put in effort for this match and return to shiat the next

not interested in gaining bragging rights for a win against Liverpool(provided we won) and print dvd cover

Hope thoe muppets starts putting some bloody effort after being insulted like this.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im more worried they only put in effort for this match and return to shiat the next

not interested in gaining bragging rights for a win against Liverpool(provided we won) and print dvd cover

IF they win, it'll be replayed on your social media feed over and over again... i'd rather not have that

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No difference, so how many goals we conceding?

1-6 to city 8yrs ago.. hope it'll be 0-6 on Sunday.

Then can set new record at OT..

Last edited:

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Finally ddg can take a break and count his money off the pitch.

Kun romero to show off his chops against the 3 Peles of liverfool.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I do not mind we win pool and end up losing the next game rather than lose to pool and lose the next one. Give me a win against pool. Next one you want to win or lose i do not care.

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If pool get the throphy cup and they get relegated, they can suck thumb and watch pool bask in glory, hrmph!

Last edited:

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
I miss them...

EG2ukr9WsAE1U5F.jpg

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which man u player can break into the current liverpool starting 11?

pogba? consistently inconsistent.
DDG? looks to be in his final paycheck club.
maguire? probably maybe dislodge matip
Wan-Bissaka? maybe on TAA's off day
Rashford? maybe a like for like with substitute origi

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do not mind we win pool and end up losing the next game rather than lose to pool and lose the next one. Give me a win against pool. Next one you want to win or lose i do not care.

very hard to win pool as it will take a huge miracle. some more their gk alisson is back. at most a draw if we are very lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.