Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he can't be that tactically weak if he has won titles with Molde, even though is different league n standard. these are basics.

so is it because he thinks his bench is really not good enough than the ones already on the field?
he doesn't have to single out players and throw them under the bus, but its high time he keep away that nice guy persona

Pep's team had 1 bad half and he said these as pointed out by Kagawa

i think we all armchair generals and fm veterans tactically(tactics theory) also not weak.

but i think we are weak in tactical awareness, you need to know when to do the right things at the right time.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bring in a sub at 80th min when 1-0 down to change the game means what kind of right thing to do or right time? pray for draw?
i think we all armchair generals and fm veterans tactically(tactics theory) also not weak.

but i think we are weak in tactical awareness, you need to know when to do the right things at the right time.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he can't be that tactically weak if he has won titles with Molde, even though is different league n standard. these are basics.

so is it because he thinks his bench is really not good enough than the ones already on the field?
he doesn't have to single out players and throw them under the bus, but its high time he keep away that nice guy persona

pep got the support of the owners. he can ship out any players even the whole first team. players dare not revolt against him even if he said bad things about them.

utd is different. players got the power. once the environment become toxic, the manager goes first not the players.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Also United fans want the manager to go rather than the players to goes first.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moyes, van Gaal, Mourinho, and now a club legend, if fans still think the problem is with the manager.. :s22:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i hope fans can all finally see this and stop saying bullsh1t to praise Ed Woodward and his team of 'brilliant football people'
pep got the support of the owners. he can ship out any players even the whole first team. players dare not revolt against him even if he said bad things about them.

utd is different. players got the power. once the environment become toxic, the manager goes first not the players.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

this true..

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"I think this team is improving and the longer time we get together, the more we will improve. I can see the improvement in these kids more and more," Solskjaer said.
"We need the experienced lads. Paul, we've got Anthony (Martial) back and hopefully we'll have Luke back soon. Eric will be back soon.

"(Pogba) won't be too long before he he's out of his cast, he'll work through the international break and hopefully we'll have him back in early December."

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
"I think this team is improving and the longer time we get together, the more we will improve. I can see the improvement in these kids more and more," Solskjaer said.
"We need the experienced lads. Paul, we've got Anthony (Martial) back and hopefully we'll have Luke back soon. Eric will be back soon.

"(Pogba) won't be too long before he he's out of his cast, he'll work through the international break and hopefully we'll have him back in early December."

fake positive.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now is either Lingard or Pereira.
playing either 1 is like playing with 10men.
runs around with energy but when reach the final third, lose possession, attempt wasteful shots

indeed. concede first goal the heads all look down in dispair

Is Gomes still injured? Or Chong?

Dont understand why Ole is not playing them or maybe even Greenwood. Greenwood hit the post with his first touch of the game?? But then, Ole decided to sub in his godson instead. I'm sure Lingardinho has Ole and Southgate's nudes

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Molde.... different league, different standard.

Ole honestly have no plan B, you can see from the way the team was set up. Ole can only do well against big teams cause big teams dont like to sit back, they press.

But smaller teams will let Utd have the ball all the time, because the managers know that all of Utd players are headless chickens, all run and run then outside of the box, turn and pass sideways or backwards. Worse is, while passing, can pass wrong.

The latest game is really like that, and then he only sub in players at the 80th mark. like really headless manager.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moyes, van Gaal, Mourinho, and now a club legend, if fans still think the problem is with the manager.. :s22:

The problem is with Ed and owners, sure. But manager also need to take some blame (players as well).

Look at Maguire, Jose wanted him, Ed says no. Ole wanted him, Ed says lets do it.

But look at Maguire, a fraud or a shadow of his past.

The guy that supposedly is signed to replace Maguire, just scored a header from a corner kick. While Maguire still trying to find his head to the ball.

The 80m defender that supposedly a goal scorer and a wall in front of his goal. But from the start of season till now, I think his only few decent performance is against his old club.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The problem is with Ed and owners, sure. But manager also need to take some blame (players as well).

Look at Maguire, Jose wanted him, Ed says no. Ole wanted him, Ed says lets do it.

But look at Maguire, a fraud or a shadow of his past.

The guy that supposedly is signed to replace Maguire, just scored a header from a corner kick. While Maguire still trying to find his head to the ball.

The 80m defender that supposedly a goal scorer and a wall in front of his goal. But from the start of season till now, I think his only few decent performance is against his old club.

certainly doesn't worth the tag of the most expensive centre back in the world.

he makes VDV looks like a bargain

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Molde.... different league, different standard.

Ole honestly have no plan B, you can see from the way the team was set up. Ole can only do well against big teams cause big teams dont like to sit back, they press.

But smaller teams will let Utd have the ball all the time, because the managers know that all of Utd players are headless chickens, all run and run then outside of the box, turn and pass sideways or backwards. Worse is, while passing, can pass wrong.

The latest game is really like that, and then he only sub in players at the 80th mark. like really headless manager.

thats becos utd don't have creative midfielder so there is no plan b. supposed to be mata, lingard and pereira but they cmi. woody also don't want to buy bruno or eriksen.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats becos utd don't have creative midfielder so there is no plan b. supposed to be mata, lingard and pereira but they cmi. woody also don't want to buy bruno or eriksen.
maybe is manager don't want? since he thinks this team is improving..

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
supposedly...
Is Gomes still injured? Or Chong?

Dont understand why Ole is not playing them or maybe even Greenwood. Greenwood hit the post with his first touch of the game?? But then, Ole decided to sub in his godson instead. I'm sure Lingardinho has Ole and Southgate's nudes

not too long ago, West Ham game...
In the 81st minute, shortly before West Ham’s second goal, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer brought on Gomes for his first Premier League appearance of the season and Neville was exasperated by the situation.

‘Now Juan Mata is off and Angel Gomes is on. A young boy out of the academy – which is fantastic, but that is a depleted team and squad,’ said the former United defender on Sky Sports. ‘There’s no-one who likes academy players playing for Manchester United more than me, but the manager needs some experience out there with them. They haven’t got any. ‘All those young lads, they’re talented but to come on in this atmosphere, when the team are struggling like this, it’s difficult for them. Ole wouldn’t want to be calling on them in these moments.

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, the underlying problem is Ed ...
but let’s not shield the players
they’ve been for too long not performing, not doing their bit
look at when Ole first came in ...
they gave that little bit every game up until the wheels started falling apart
Ole is also at fault
he’s inexperienced ... and too protective of his chargers, even when they aren’t performing
THE UNITED PLAYERS BIGGEST PROBLEM IS NOT THEY CANT PASS, NOR PLAY ... THEY LACK MOTIVATION ! THEY LACK A LEADER !
Someone has to take charge like a Robbo, Keano !
All just believe Ole too much ... that things will come good once injured players returns
Martial ... JM was right to want to offload him !
he doesn’t pull his weight ! he plays well for a game or 2 ... and then just as he did against Bournemouth ... goes unnoticeable for the majority of that match once Inited goes behind
Problem now, he’s just got a new fat pay check contract
As i’ve said before ... when we find ourselves in the bottom 3 ... the team will panic !!!

Last edited:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so basically problems from top to bottom :s13:
yes, the underlying problem is Ed ...
but let’s not shield the players
they’ve been for too long not performing, not doing their bit
look at when Ole first came in ...
they gave that little bit every game up until the wheels started falling apart
Ole is also at fault
he’s inexperienced ... and too protective of his chargers, even when they aren’t performing
THE UNITED PLAYERS BIGGEST PROBLEM IS NOT THEY CANT PASS, NOR PLAY ... THEY LACK MOTIVATION ! THEY LACK A LEADER !
Someone has to take charge like a Robbo, Keano !
All just believe Ole too much ... that things will come good once injured players returns
Martial ... JM was right to want to offload him !
he doesn’t pull his weight ! he plays well for a game or 2 ... and then just as he did against Bournemouth ... goes unnoticeable for the majority of that match once Inited goes behind
Problem now, he’s just got a new fat pay check contract
As i’ve said before ... when we find ourselves in the bottom 3 ... the team will panic !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.