Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lingard has struggled for form and is yet to score a goal or provide an assist in 15 league games this season but the 27-year-old believes he is getting back to his best.

"I feel I've got my form back now and I'm back to my old self," he added. "Obviously, form is going to be up and down.

"When you're in a bad patch you've just got to fight through it, listen to the manager and the coaches, work hard on the training pitch and give 110%. I've done that and I feel really sharp."

Good laugh for boxing day morning.

:s13:

If you don’t perform for 15 games maybe it’s not form, just behkan

:s13:

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cantona: “Watching United play now is a bit like making love as an old man. You try as hard as you can, but at the end of the day everyone is a bit disappointed."

Hahaha nice comparison

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1sIJyZR.jpg

"We're halfway through this season and we knew this season was going to be a season of some ups and downs," Solskjaer said. "This season will be used to find a team and a squad for next season, but hopefully we can speed this process up by getting more results.

"But at the moment we're a little bit further behind than what I was hoping for, yeah."

:o

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ever since that lewd video saga

he has been trying to appeal to the fans n manager again by cutting down on beanz beanz beanz and spoke to more fan cams for positive interviews.

he mentioned about the problems at home but those things he did was when he was having family issues. so.... 🤷*♂️

if he really cant cope with family and career maybe the club should consider giving him a short break. and also cut off the losing business, maybe will have less stress to deal with too.
Activating his PR mode liao. Say good words to media which Ole likes to hear and he will start every game.

The joker should get out of the club honestly.

ichinisan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lingard is one lucky dude undeservingly earning a huge paycheck in a famous club

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to be fair, he earned a new contract(pay raise) back then.
but the amount was due to how screwed up United's wage structure is, not his fault.

Last edited:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all these pampered players that are protected by the board from the manager, can choose as and when they wan to play for Ole too.
so there's no difference.
so far is jose but he make the environment toxic and players don't want to play for him.

TOKARA

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose for me, the players didnt want play for him otherwise he is fine.

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there’s no vendetta against Ole ...
he is afterall a beloved son of the club
but after 1 year ... when it’s not just results not going for him ... it’s the manner or rather the predictability of how we all know we would fare against the lesser teams
sure we can pin the blame on the players, but ultimately it is the manager’s job to device the tactics not just how we start, but also during the match
if manager is clueless, then how you expect players not to be
it’s like a sherpard and his sheeps
you can’t leave it to the flock to graze own time own target
they have to be guided where they should go for their pastures else they’ll
run the ground barren

after a year being in charge, Ole has the worst record of all the men in charge since SAF
will he come good with new players ?
or will it be a case of players opting not to
come coz of the man at the helm
you need man of calibre to draw man of talent to join your legion
only mercenaries will join a club with no direction, and no light at the end of the tunnel they are going thru

but ultimately Ole goes or stays genuinely lies in the hands of upper management
but as fans of the club we love and worship ... we cannot not say our piece ... for it’s hurting too much and we need an outlet else we’d all go mad 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.