Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand the logic of giving up this season, tolerate the losses and bad performance.. then suddenly next season we will turn good.

To me is just excuses after excuses. Last time say fitness issue, lack of full pre season, then say injuries.. then say no right players. Just one after another.

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand the logic of giving up this season, tolerate the losses and bad performance.. then suddenly next season we will turn good.

To me is just excuses after excuses. Last time say fitness issue, lack of full pre season, then say injuries.. then say no right players. Just one after another.

Just get rid of the CEO or hire a director of football.
The piece of Wood is killing the club.
He totally has no knowledge of running a club and getting the right people.
At least Loserpool owners woke up to move them back in the right directions.

Last edited:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
provided the owners care.
this CEO is helping them roll the money in, u think they will sack him? :s13:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that's also because their supporters had the balls to do a walk out
meanwhile United fans continue to buy merchandises to fill up their pockets, match goers only waste money to fly useless banners, got protest dont join only know how to diss it
yet every match week kpkb about owners on fancam
At least Loserpool owners woke up to move the back in the right directions.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So Ole rather be upset about someone's comment about him than about the club's result?

Yea seems like it. A comment by the pundits got Ole all worked up. Whereas lousy performance does not :). The club is moving in right direction. Players running the club, social media click is the more impt than putting a good performance for the fans.

29.5% win rate and United and Cardiff. And we expect United to perform really well next year? That gonna be a miracle. But we must believe. Lets see if Ole can win the EFL this season? Lol

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tahith Chong starting!

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don’t like mata starting rather give it to Gomes who is on the bench

Ottoke

Reaction score
5 January 2020, Sunday

FA Cup 2019/20
1.31am - Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Manchester United
mio Sports (Singtel TV Channel 111)

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s was a foul on Williams should be penalty VAR is crap not to spot it.

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
romero doing fine, made a great save.

brandon williams can do better to link up with the front line, especially james.

maguire, nothing good or bad at the moment.

lindelof, can do better, beaten twice in corners.

young has not really done anything right on the pitch. wayward passes, not fast enough in tracking back, not doing much down the right.

matic having a quiet game.

peireira is wasting chances, slowing down plays.

mata looks enthusiastic, but cant seem to find someone on the same wavelength, maybe except greenwood on a couple of times.

james is not having a good evening.

greenwood is found more times in midfield rather than in the frontline. he needs the get the ball in the final third and he's not getting it from the bunch of clowns around him.

ok that's it from me. wait, you said chong? what do you mean he was on the pitch? did he even do anything worth mentioning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.