Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from Guardian Football Unlimited :
“ Solskjær also hopes that Paul Pogba will recover from his ankle injury to play again before the end of the year.

“He had another test and scan just at the start of the international break and it’s not healed yet,” said the Norwegian. “But he is stepping up the recovery and doesn’t have to have the cast on [anymore]. He’s been out for six or seven weeks so he’s gradually now stepping up - walking on the treadmill, biking. It’ll still be a few weeks. We hope to see him in 2019, yeah.””

OGS said Pogba was in cast, wtf didnt we see Pogba cycling on the stationary bike few weeks back???

Wtf Ole?

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rem seeing a video posted by Pogba of him removing the cast

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tottenham will win a cup likely in the next 2 years under Mou. After he will jump ship.

He will not jump ship but rather capsized the boat in the 3rd season.all the while he has been doing this.

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
He will not jump ship but rather capsized the boat in the 3rd season.all the while he has been doing this.

More likely the players can't stand him after 2 seasons and will kick out him on the 3rd with poor performance.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess we all still love Mou. all decided to watch his first game in charge. Son looks good leh, his shot pack a punch :p lol United paid 80mil for these but seldom see it :p:s13:

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha, new manager, new found motivation for the players. after a few games wear off liao. look at Ole when he first took over United from Mou.

WHU looks meh.:s13:

Just when I tell my fren u see Spurs 2-0 up meaning the problem is us lo not Jose
He reminded me that last time Jose just joined us our results oso not bad after that slowly went down hill :s13:

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come spurs football is still attacking whilst ours under Jose was pathetic?

So players problem?

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mou was lucky. saved by VAR. the spurs keeper really behkan siol lol:s13:

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess we all still love Mou. all decided to watch his first game in charge. Son looks good leh, his shot pack a punch :p lol United paid 80mil for these but seldom see it :p:s13:

We prefer spent on a dua tao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.