Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greysky

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
our front 3 worse. All static.
Bunch of clowns playing in front of de gea

our midfielders make them look bad lah. the supply cannot even get to them.

I don't really blame em

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AP15 has already been deemed cmi long time ago. Unfortunately we do not have any other backups in place and hence he still gets selected for now.

Once new signings identified I'm sure he will be dropped/sold.

Fred and AP atrocious midfield, won't dominate even against League 1 teams

Also not much choice on the bench. Take out Fred and AP then put who? Bench only Mata and hot prospect Lingardinho that Ole trust.

Can forget about seeing Garner sub on when we are trailing a game.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kena dominated

3O4VMhT.jpg

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not really. although the midfield passes are poor, the front 3are also static. whenever someone has the ball, they are just waiting for ball to feet while being crowded by defenders.

I don't really blame em

Last edited:

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I don't really blame em

i think they should be more mobile.james dropped really deep and managed to get the ball and try something. rashford and martial too fixated on staying upfront want to be goal scoring hero.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not really. although the midfield passes are poor, they are also static. whenever someone has the ball, they are just waiting for ball to feet while being crowded by defenders.

That's the problem since post-SAF era. Players just standing there and not moving. Even the player who has the ball taking his own sweet time to decide the next step and almost always got caught out by opponents who are always pressing. That's our weakness.

ticcan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sack ole now get Poch in we need some serious help to save us

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Matic not even on the bench, perfectly suited to play against this kind of big slow rugged Sheffield United team.

Greysky

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they pressing up high then our forward drop deeper that will make their tactics more effective man

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they pressing up high then our forward drop deeper that will make their tactics more effective man

3 front man drop 2 leave 1 up front, preferably on the wings. high lines usually flanks very open one, esp we have rashford and james who are fast runners.

when either of the flanks gets through like a couple times james did just now, the other two have to run harder to try to get into positions to connect with any crosses that come in. so running more is a prerequisite now. its not time to be lazy and wait for the ball to come to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.