Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think both Brazilian players are good and skill but when try to compete with the English physical games,both might be easily push out......therefore might lose the ball to the other team that play physically. IMHO.

Jian19

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Happy to see fred given a chance to prove himself

huhster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is ole gonna tweak his starting lineup again?

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From Twitter

Solskjaer on Brandon Williams: “He has done nothing wrong since he came into the team. He is making it hard for me to leave him out.” #MUFC

2 weeks later, play Ashley Young as LB anyway.

QFT

Both Ole and Jose always praise players who are better, only for them to leave the player out of the next starting XI in favour of sh!t players eg Lingard and Young. :vijayadmin:

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
We got our Williams now, instead of hoping Young never play again like some here, I prefer we'll never play Shaw again. :p

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL~ Maguire suan McTominay ��

DKYjaqe.png

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We got our Williams now, instead of hoping Young never play again like some here, I prefer we'll never play Shaw again. :p

Somehow it seems like our fullbacks can never cross the ball properly. Andrew Robertson's cross for Salah last night was phenomenal.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our best lineup as current imo

-

Martial

Rashford Pereira James

Pogba McTominay

Williams Maguire Lindelof Wan-Bissaka

DDG

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shaw and Bailly kept on mc, both dun deserve to be in my best 11
Pogba exceptional cuz his name too big to be dropped lolz

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our best lineup as current imo

-

Martial

Rashford Pogba James

Fred McTominay

Williams Maguire Lindelof Wan-Bissaka

DDG

I amended with pogba at the final third.. I still think he is not suit to play midfield..

Greysky

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if shaw keeps getting injured, i think he gotta be let go. Our starter on MC perpetually and it's always a makeshift left-back for many seasons in a row.

I think that's unacceptable

Last edited:

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a rumour Shaw is not out due to injury but a personal issue. I am not going to speculate or say what it is but it ain’t really good for his Man United career if it continues like this. Of course assuming the rumour is true. So i hope he’s really actually injured but taking longer as usual in his rehab

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if shaw keeps getting injured, i think he gotta be let go. Our starter on MC perpetually and it's always a makeshift left-back for many seasons in a row.

I think that's unacceptable

sell shaw buy chilwell or do a swap plus some money.

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a rumour Shaw is not out due to injury but a personal issue. I am not going to speculate or say what it is but it ain’t really good for his Man United career if it continues like this. Of course assuming the rumour is true. So i hope he’s really actually injured but taking longer as usual in his rehab

can share what is the personal issue? its not like shaw is going to read this.

Hyruga

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Shaw went to Dubai to recuperate. Now come back still need to do more training to get into match fit.

straweffigy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Pogba if he returns, should replace AP15 in the number 10 role. When he plays deep, he tries to hard too attack and cannot perform his defensive duties well.

TBH we have all given enough chances to Shaw and he still hasn’t come good. Every time he goes on a good run, about to come good, suddenly will go back to treatment table. I’m happy there’s Brandon Williams now. We aren’t missing out on a lot when he’s playing. Quick, feisty, eager to impress, dare to tackle, loves to attack and overlap.

And give the armband to Maguire already. He can take on the additional role and responsibility and might even play better because of it.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Swordman
I put MU twice yester plus bet over 2.5 goals
Triple free buffet :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.