Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
exactly. its not their Lingard equivalence that's injured. :s22:
with the amount of injuries spurs has, any manager on earth would struggle
heard one of the stats was, spurs has only lost 2 games that both kane and son played in

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
heard one of the stats was, spurs has only lost 2 games that both kane and son played in

exactly. its not their Lingard equivalence that's injured. :s22:

I'm talking his miserable record - that was my point - not about the why. History will only remember his bad start and the fact that someone has now done the double over him, not the fact that he lost Son and Kane. Something he with his ego would be keen to wipe off - no?

:s22::s22:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if it pleases u, the records won't be wiped even if the season is made void. it stays there.
will hurt his ego forever.

can rub it in every time u talk about Mourinho. song bo? lol

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
if it pleases u, the records won't be wiped even if the season is made void. it stays there.
will hurt his ego forever.

can rub it in every time u talk about Mourinho. song bo? lol

You mean I can't even have a view, and quoting some stats in support, that he had a miserable start at Spurs? What makes you think it pleases me?

First it's not miserable. Then it will not be wiped off. OK lah you win.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
of cos u can have your views.

likewise, im having my view, that it isn't miserable.
he inherited the squad with those injured players, at low end of the table, and managed to secure some wins to bring them up in contention for 5th spot.

same thing, Solskjaer also had to endure a period of time where key players were out.
stats were taken to support the view he had a 'miserable' win ratio of 20% thereabouts.

u used stats and ratio. i just view it differently. that's all.

void season doesn't mean tear off a page of a book. it will remain as a season that didn't complete.
that's what i meant by the records won't be wiped, its the same as saying people will remember his time at Spurs and someone done the double against him.

anyway he's not our manager anymore, why keep taking a dig at him, just like people still do today against Moyes, like a ex lover that you can't forget.

Last edited:

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still think OGS is a mediocre manager and United won’t achieve anything with him.

When Bruno realises he’s in a **** team and opposing teams figure out how to shut his game, we will be back to square one.

:)

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Kane and Son can probably walk into Barca or RM’s first 11.

I Guess we have tiki Taka legend AP15 and best no.10 in Europe messi Iniestagard

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to be fair, United won't achieve anything any time soon because of how the club is being managed by Glazers/Woodward at the moment, not the managers.

I still think OGS is a mediocre manager and United won’t achieve anything with him.

When Bruno realises he’s in a **** team and opposing teams figure out how to shut his game, we will be back to square one.

:)

Last edited:

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can win Europa and top 4 this season. Maybe cup double with FA cup :o

to be fair, United won't achieve anything any time soon because of how the club is being managed by Glazers/Woodward at the moment, not the managers.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Euro 2020 is postponed to 2021.

Copa America also postponed.

Last edited:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
won those before, 2nd, still wanted 2 managers sacked. so i reckon many dont consider those as achievements?
Can win Europa and top 4 this season. Maybe cup double with FA cup :o

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

True also

I have no more expectations from this team and I haven’t watched a man Utd game for quite a while already

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
anyway he's not our manager anymore, why keep taking a dig at him, just like people still do today against Moyes, like a ex lover that you can't forget.

"keep" taking a dig at him? You even seen my previous posts? How can you just say that?? Even if he weren't our manager I would have said that, because of who he is!

LOL... you're amazing. Now I understand some of the comments here.

Just as well that matches are suspended. Can practice a different kind of distancing.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After moving the Euros to 2021, the governing body wants to finish the season before a multitude of players' contracts run out

UEFA has announced a commitment to see all European and domestic club competitions for the 2019-20 season completed by June 30.

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hard to finish by June 30 unless they want to settle through Fifa 20.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
64 + 100 / 2 = 82.

Twitter 100 - Tackling 64
Instagram 100 - Interception 64
Photoshoot 100 - Passing 64

For every footballing stat, there is an equal and opposite social stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.