Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
All football in England now postponed until Apr 30. Still a pretty optimistic scenario...

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.manutd.com/en/news/deta...-postponement-of-football-until-30-april-2020

“The FA’s Rules and Regulations state that ‘the season shall terminate not later than the 1 June’ and ‘each competition shall, within the limit laid down by The FA, determine the length of its own playing season’.

“However, The FA’s Board has agreed for this limit to be extended indefinitely for the 2019/20 season in relation to Professional Football.

“Additionally, we have collectively agreed that the professional game in England will be further postponed until no earlier than 30 April.

Haha by 1 mth I don’t think it will go off leh

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think depending on the situation in about a week or so, maybe closed door games can resume first?

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.manutd.com/en/news/deta...-postponement-of-football-until-30-april-2020

“The FA’s Rules and Regulations state that ‘the season shall terminate not later than the 1 June’ and ‘each competition shall, within the limit laid down by The FA, determine the length of its own playing season’.

“However, The FA’s Board has agreed for this limit to be extended indefinitely for the 2019/20 season in relation to Professional Football.

“Additionally, we have collectively agreed that the professional game in England will be further postponed until no earlier than 30 April.

Haha by 1 mth I don’t think it will go off leh

FA is trying their very best to crown liverpool champions :s13::s13::s13:

jokes aside, i doubt we will see any transfers this end of season too. now no football i think managers worldwide also dont want risk signing anyone who might not be fit for next season.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder what all players doing now? No training..

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder what all players doing now? No training..

training in fifa20:s13::s13:
FA and Uefa can plan how they wants but still need to see the outbreak situation. Now like si bei jiatlat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.