Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
every time other teams present the chance for us to overtake, we just return the favor

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Complacency strikes yet again.

Like I said, every time we are presented with a good chance to capitalize and get an edge over the rest, we will banana skin.

We just love to make things tougher for ourselves.

TANKOKBENG

Banned
Reaction score
i thot mu played well.

Soton is no easy team to play against,

they are very fit, very physical and are taller than mu players.

and they have nothing to lose.

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Most of us said this before the saints game, no need to thank our opponents for dropping points. As long as we win all our games, we will get into ucl spot. Just need to focus ourselves.

When the opportunity came last night to climb up third, we had to screw it up. Ball is still in our court. As long as we win all remaining games including the final against Leicester.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maguire and Lindelof were shockingly bad at defending the corner

VZkPk85.gif

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
We should be accustomed to this complacency by now. When our closest competitors fuk up, we follow suit. :D

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
i thot mu played well.

Soton is no easy team to play against,

they are very fit, very physical and are taller than mu players.

and they have nothing to lose.
Not sure abt fitness but we also got a few >1.9m tall players. Pog, matic, maguire

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score
Can see that the player's fitness level still not up there yet. That is why rotation is still necessary.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They were not playing for a few months, i read somewhere that the players came back all in good shape. Sure, it’s not match fitness but honestly fatigue shouldn’t be used as an excuse. Saints also played the same amount of games (I think, never check) but they are hungrier, more positive and more into the game than the Utd players.

I think its fatigue setting in, playing games every 3 days and no rotation. Ole should rotate some players who's fully fit and eager to play and perform..

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Just got fm20. Realised all the CBs cmi ... reflective of reality. Need a complete overhaul of ** position.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They were not playing for a few months, i read somewhere that the players came back all in good shape. Sure, it’s not match fitness but honestly fatigue shouldn’t be used as an excuse. Saints also played the same amount of games (I think, never check) but they are hungrier, more positive and more into the game than the Utd players.

Mentally fatigue..

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score
Something must be seriously wrong with the defending when you let a 1.69m shorty (Obefami) score in a corner. :s22:

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most of us said this before the saints game, no need to thank our opponents for dropping points. As long as we win all our games, we will get into ucl spot. Just need to focus ourselves.

When the opportunity came last night to climb up third, we had to screw it up. Ball is still in our court. As long as we win all remaining games including the final against Leicester.

That's 4th place at best.. if chelski win all of theirs as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.