Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I watched the game until Sonny was redded.

Spurs did ok, never their intention to park bus. They went in with confidence sure win and tio busted. Chelsea went in to play with heart, Spurs went in same with anger and gets nothing but color ful cards.

Actually Spurs played well in the first half. Two great chances one for Kane and one for Heung Min. William goal is really nothing to say. Chelsea penalty call is really the cause of the stupid keeper doing kungfu kick? Wat was he thinking?

Too bad it is football, anyting can happen :)

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bring back Smalling liao la. :crazy:

Si boh si boh ? Last time alreay tell you all liao, smalling is like a thin and solid pillar, hiding and supporting consistently at the corner, all here mai believe, say he not power enough, ya lah ya lah, pogba and alexis then power lah, now he not here then regret and know must tresure, hrmp
Orbigoot to the decision maker

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He won’t be sacked ya. Yes man, won’t ask for money, no ambition, just say yes and use whoever he has.

when he is about to be sacked, his players will start playing for him for few games as he is also a yes man to the players especially lingard.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why would Ed sack a manager that did what Ole did
yXQZGLQ.jpg

lockks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i for one thinks Poch cant do any better with this team then Jose, that is poorer den his Spurs before he left them.

Poch is better than mou. Ole cannot survive in preimer league. Give ole everton or watford, no way ole will win.

Manu is winning in big games when the players feel like winning.

Lingard is not even considered a premier league player. I doubt any team will buy him in premier league.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
johnny evans is another one doing well after we sold him

phil jones should be the one leaving

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
johnny evans is another one doing well after we sold him

phil jones should be the one leaving

which club want to buy/loan a player that spend most of his time in the sick bay. some more he always put himself in danger of injury with those tackles.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lingard is the waste of space he is constantly playing **** but still get picked

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 rare mistakes from 2 of our most consistent and outstanding players. For the first goal, I'm just appalled at how much space he got on that left side. No prizes for guessing which department I'm most critical of. The perfect example of thinking the cow in the other field is better.

Other than that, we were poor. Lacklustre. Clueless. Careless. Overconfident. For whatever reason, we couldn't get a rhythm going. ScottM wasn't firing on all cylinders, neither was MarcusR nor AnthonyM. In fact, no one was. Defenders making wayward passes. Midfielders not really connecting. Forwards thinking they can dribble past 5 defenders every time. Even DanielJ seemed to be slower or something.

PaulP comes on, lobs a few balls over the top for the forward to chase, and those are called quality balls? I struggle to understand.

I also find it hard to believe that a team's mentality/preparation can come undone by an hour's delay due to traffic. What were they doing on the bus, playing poker? In fact, I think the team was set up wrongly when everything just doesn't work. It's highly impossible. Most likely overconfidence and underestimation of the table proppers.

Nevertheless, the team will have a chance to redeem themselves in 3 days. And then again in another 5. This period used to be very enjoyable, but now it's a big unknown how it is all going to turn out.

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who cannot tahan the fall anymore and going to sell out your man u jersey to be a liverpool fans or spurs fans le? Because you already cannot derive any pleasure for now from looking at your man u jersey?
Not me.

Ottoke

Reaction score
NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

27 December 2019, Friday

Premier League 2019/20
1.30am - Manchester United vs Newcastle United [MCINEW]
mio Stadium 102 (Singtel TV Channel 102, StarHub TV Channel 227)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.