Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Keeper make mistakes once in awhile.. we lost because we were piss poor, not because of DDG mistake.

You all see lor, play much better and all riled up against top opponents but play so badly against supposedly lesser opponents. OGS cannot motivate the players, at least not on a consistent basis. The players aren’t without fault also.

But I fail to see why we need to keep OGS when he doesn’t have plan B. FYI: Out of the games this season when we have conceded, we have lost every one of them.

ex legendary player also can't motivate ?

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Time to join pool before it is too late.....sell your used United jersey etc...

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time to join pool before it is too late.....sell your used United jersey etc...

Actually I feel very gek sim over my jerseys.

Last time buy so ex and hardly wear, now the labels peeling off cannot wear.......

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Actually I feel very gek sim over my jerseys.

Last time buy so ex and hardly wear, now the labels peeling off cannot wear.......

Then good time to buy a new pool jersey.

The next 10 years United won't win the EPL as long as the owner is still the same.

genesis113

Master Member
Reaction score
When we played counter attacks we have better results.
That means Ole doesn't have better ideas or plans to play possession football when oppositions sitting deep. If he can't solve it, United will not have hope for league title.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nemanja Matic: Atletico Madrid target Man Utd midfielder

La Liga club also reach agreement with PSG striker Edinson Cavani over move at end of season, according to Sky in Italy

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
start small, first with hope with winning a game?
That means Ole doesn't have better ideas or plans to play possession football when oppositions sitting deep. If he can't solve it, United will not have hope for league title.

Last edited:

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

This problem need one or two creative players that can unlock it. But most likely United will not buy it....etc

sunkist77

Master Member
Reaction score
many legends wont play as much as they did if u were manager. lol

I see where you are coming from. Bosnich, Taibi, Howard, Forster and Barthez ain't legends.They din make the cut. So what makes DDG an exception?

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wanna try look up the mistakes of the legends before u put DDG among that list?
come to think of it, if u need to ask what makes DDG an exception among your list, i probably shouldn't waste my time further

i do agree he made mistakes in recent games, but drop him? lol u'll probably ask to drop Romero faster than you think at this rate. either that or gets injured.

the whole team is suffering from poor form all season. wanna drop the whole team and play the academy for domestic games?
I see where you are coming from. Bosnich, Taibi, Howard, Forster and Barthez ain't legends.They din make the cut. So what makes DDG an exception?

Last edited:

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hope for league title?

My friend, I think now only hope to finish TOP 10

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no Smalling please ...
this team so bad your judgement also impaired
we just need a new ** partner for McGuire
clear out all the dead wood inc woodward 🤣
but first, we need to clear out a legend
the buck stops here .

Si boh si boh ? Last time alreay tell you all liao, smalling is like a thin and solid pillar, hiding and supporting consistently at the corner, all here mai believe, say he not power enough, ya lah ya lah, pogba and alexis then power lah, now he not here then regret and know must tresure, hrmp
Orbigoot to the decision maker

sunkist77

Master Member
Reaction score
wanna try look up the mistakes of the legends before u put DDG among that list?
come to think of it, if u need to ask what makes DDG an exception among your list, i probably shouldn't waste my time further

i do agree he made mistakes in recent games, but drop him? lol u'll probably ask to drop Romero faster than you think at this rate. either that or gets injured.

the whole team is suffering from poor form all season. wanna drop the whole team and play the academy for domestic games?

Seems that DDG cannot be dropped due to his past credits. On a big contract and to play badly are things fans can accept these days.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
players out of form, gets drop is very normal thing to do.
but the kind of sh1t people say about DDG not in relation to his form is what i cannot understand

he may be having a rough patch but to put him alongside names like Taibi is silly

today if this mistake was made by Romero, i'll be here defending him too. we were not able to play against Watford convincingly, or even properly, the outfield players are the ones costing us games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.