Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sack OGS now, he is past his usefulness. United need to sack every manager that lose to bottom club immediately.

So what if United change manager every 6 month....protect the players and sack the manager.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sack OGS now, he is past his usefulness. United need to sack every manager that lose to bottom club immediately.

So what if United change manager every 6 month....protect the players and sack the manager.

his tactics only work with strong teams. he need to tweak his tactics for those teams that sit back.

also he need to limit playing lingard, shaw and ap15 to cup games and give more playing time to williams and greenwood. sub in greenwood at 70 to 80 mins and expect him to create miracle. this guy is a promoted academy player not some experienced player.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liverpool's direction changed when they changed owners in 2012
this shows the difference it can make when owners know what they doing.
in nearly the same amount of time
they have moved forward while we tried to remain status quo but got pushed down by everyone that upgraded to move forward

not 3 decades? cannot just count from klopp appointment.

Last edited:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
No matter what Ole will not be the manager next season for sure

Pretty sure he will be. If I’m glazer, I’ll just ask ole for targets, run my software and tell him nah not good enough.

Then I’ll give ole some of those bargain buys I generate from my software. If he want e awesome one, can only buy 1 cos ‘lack of budget’. Complete control, and since ole makes e decisions, cannot blame glazers :o

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"We're halfway through this season and we knew this season was going to be a season of some ups and downs," Solskjaer said. "This season will be used to find a team and a squad for next season, but hopefully we can speed this process up by getting more results.

"But at the moment we're a little bit further behind than what I was hoping for, yeah."

:o
Unacceptable thing to say as a club manager his job is to motivate the players to play at a higher level not being negative

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Halfway nia already give up and trying to secure next season managerial role lol

Lol wat to do? Last season push all the blame on Jose ma. The greatest joke that professional footballer lack fitness to last the season. This season he got his preseason. He is happy with his players fitness with mentality improving. Let see what what else Ole going to say? But we all will support him nonetheless :)

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole life damn good.. paid 7.5m to experiment.. fail doesn’t matter.. get paid more next yr to do a shiatty job.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lingard has struggled for form and is yet to score a goal or provide an assist in 15 league games this season but the 27-year-old believes he is getting back to his best.

"I feel I've got my form back now and I'm back to my old self," he added. "Obviously, form is going to be up and down.

"When you're in a bad patch you've just got to fight through it, listen to the manager and the coaches, work hard on the training pitch and give 110%. I've done that and I feel really sharp."

Good laugh for boxing day morning.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lingard has struggled for form and is yet to score a goal or provide an assist in 15 league games this season but the 27-year-old believes he is getting back to his best.

"I feel I've got my form back now and I'm back to my old self," he added. "Obviously, form is going to be up and down.

"When you're in a bad patch you've just got to fight through it, listen to the manager and the coaches, work hard on the training pitch and give 110%. I've done that and I feel really sharp."

Good laugh for boxing day morning.

Activating his PR mode liao. Say good words to media which Ole likes to hear and he will start every game.

The joker should get out of the club honestly.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cantona: “Watching United play now is a bit like making love as an old man. You try as hard as you can, but at the end of the day everyone is a bit disappointed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.