Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he been using this celebration(his initials) and later on trademark the celebration to use for clothing line
many players also apply trademark to their celebrations, eg. Bale's heart celebration.
not fair to say he was promoting on pitch.
That's what happens when players don't focus on just their soccer, and actively pursuing other commercial interests while still playing in their prime years. I just realised in the Tranmere game what that sign was, that he always makes when he scores (well he hasn't for a long time...): JL. Promoting his clothing line even on pitch...

Just hawk him off to the highest bidder. His hookup with Raiola can only be seen as a snub to the club, and the final straw far as I'm concerned. PP the virus' role cannot be overlooked in this, so he can join his friend and f*** off.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why drag Bruno’s transfer til the end? If Ed has signed him on 1 Jan we would have better chance of qualifying to the final.

Then Ole claim he need a striker.... 2 days before transfer windows ends.

Just shows how incompetent both Ed and Ole are. You can blast Lingardinho on the pitch but continue to play him despite him being sh!tty each time he plays, macham like telling your gf not to gossip about you to her bffs.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole: “I’m proud of them [the players]. It was a great team effort and these boys have grown so much over the last few months.”

Yay positive vibes again telling us it’s ok to get knock out in a cup competition and move on.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
on another day, this cup will be a competition that fans can't be arsed when we get knocked out.
Ole: “I’m proud of them [the players]. It was a great team effort and these boys have grown so much over the last few months.”

Yay positive vibes again telling us it’s ok to get knock out in a cup competition and move on.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cd cover? lol

83104289_10157271060597746_5734158786180939776_o.jpg

Last edited:

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are we buying a new striker? Martial look lost no fear factor without Rashford.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our 2nd win at the Etihad this season?
Really feel proud of our lads despite getting knocked out of the cup :)

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's what happens when players don't focus on just their soccer, and actively pursuing other commercial interests while still playing in their prime years. I just realised in the Tranmere game what that sign was, that he always makes when he scores (well he hasn't for a long time...): JL. Promoting his clothing line even on pitch...

Just hawk him off to the highest bidder. His hookup with Raiola can only be seen as a snub to the club, and the final straw far as I'm concerned. PP the virus' role cannot be overlooked in this, so he can join his friend and f*** off.

He is lucky he didn't have Ferguson as manager. Ferguson would have thrown his shoe at him. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.