Reaction score
Wad if we finished out of top 10

Do u guys felt we have move forward ? :o

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Wad if we finished out of top 10

Do u guys felt we have move forward ? :o
We beat man city twice at Etihad, took 2 points off pool and prevented portugal b team from scoring this season. We have definitely levelled up a notch. ;)

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the problem is, we as fans have known since the last transfer window aka Aug/Sep that the firepower is lacking. And week in week out we have seen that. But the problem is the entire scouting network with all the data that they are generate and analyse and do whatever pattern they can but they can't see it.

Have to wait till deadline day to realized maybe they should sign someone. really joke.

How can it be? United got Rashy and Marsiao leh. No lack of firepower. Haha people all feel Rashy is sooo good. But time and time these 2 combine cant even score more than 20 each season?

Never mind they are finally improving, this season rashy on 14 (out of which 6 is penalty). And Martial is on 8. Finally over 20. Next year is United season!

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"We don’t desperately need a striker, if the right one is there and it fits for us… we’ve got players who are champing at the bit.”
Have to wait till deadline day to realized maybe they should sign someone. really joke.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How can it be? United got Rashy and Marsiao leh. No lack of firepower. Haha people all feel Rashy is sooo good. But time and time these 2 combine cant even score more than 20 each season?

Never mind they are finally improving, this season rashy on 14 (out of which 6 is penalty). And Martial is on 8. Finally over 20. Next year is United season!

Need 1 striker 20 goals a season not 2 :s13:

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i recall one of the first things when i came back into this thread was reading how most were having a go at Rashy also 🤣
but then again, please name me 1 player that hasn’t come under critiscm from us bunch ?
i’m struggling to name any (youngsters not included, Williams & Greenwood ... but i know Chong & Gomes already can struck off the list lol)
even McTominay also came under fire before we started singing his priaises lol

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
🤣
was watching Headline Makers (Mio) and apparently we tried / interested in not just Rondon (as i mentioned previously) ... but also Ings, ... and Glenn Murray ! 🤣🤣🤣
Ighalo was a last min pug - reasoning is, better having someone, then no one !

"We don’t desperately need a striker, if the right one is there and it fits for us… we’ve got players who are champing at the bit.”

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i recall one of the first things when i came back into this thread was reading how most were having a go at Rashy also 🤣
but then again, please name me 1 player that hasn’t come under critiscm from us bunch ?
i’m struggling to name any (youngsters not included, Williams & Greenwood ... but i know Chong & Gomes already can struck off the list lol)
even McTominay also came under fire before we started singing his priaises lol

Rashy is a regular first team player for so many seasons. Maybe Lingard can come good too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.