Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://global.espn.com/football/manchester-united/story/4049328/man-united-midfielder-fred-criticises-lack-of-unity-vanity-in-dressing-room

"We need to improve in everything. The togetherness within the team. [There is] vanity within the group. We need to focus on the same objectives.

"When everyone has the same objectives in their minds, we start moving forwards. But one player just wants to play well or another to score a goal himself, it is more difficult to make forward passes."

2 players straightaway come to my mind :s13:

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mauricio Pochettino hasn't given up hope of being Manchester United manager next season. United will sack Ole Gunnar Solskjaer if they have another shocking end to the season and finish outside the top six. [mirror] #MUFC

From expectations of finishing top 2 to finishing in top 4(CL) and now finishing in top 6. Man Utd has turned into a mediocre club. Well played Ed and Ole.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Andreas Perreira & Jesse Lingard

XbGtZn6.jpg

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Mauricio Pochettino hasn't given up hope of being Manchester United manager next season. United will sack Ole Gunnar Solskjaer if they have another shocking end to the season and finish outside the top six. [mirror] #MUFC

From expectations of finishing top 2 to finishing in top 4(CL) and now finishing in top 6. Man Utd has turned into a mediocre club. Well played Ed and Ole.

Thought people here say he die die want a FD before he join? At first i thought ole and poch are the same... but it seems like ole is few level on top of poch in term of comments he gave after the match.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Got rumours say we agree deal with Grealish liao?

Nope. Bo. Anymore midfielder will have to depend on PoPo. If he leaves, then another will come. If he doesn't, BF will be the last midfielder we buy. Unless other leaves.

kenlaihc

Reaction score
we must beat chelsea or else really curtains for our top 4 hopes
This match will likely determine if we are top 4 contender or pretender.
there is a band of teams around the same number of points and losing points at this time will see us drop positions.

Fingers crossed.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
back in August i think many expected a mid table finish
so if end on a high, over achieve

if end 8-10 should be considered meet expectations ?

:s13:
To be honest la... If we can stay in top 10, can celebrate liao.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Spend over 100m only mid table finish ? :s22:

Didnt ppl keep saying this squad can easily finish top 4 ?

Former manager too toxic ?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

i expect a top 4 at least.

anything less than that is epic failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.