Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mediocrity starts from the top. A joke of a manager, a joke of players.

I watched the second half last night and I can’t figure out what’s Ole’s game plan. Maybe I’m not technical sounded enough, but it was pretty ****.

The only one trying last night? Bruno, maybe he haven’t tio the mediocrity virus yet.

Look at AWB, started strong, now just look like a normal RB.

week in week out everytime drop points yet they got the cheek to claim they are satisfied.

Last time you all got see Fergie, Rooney, Ferdinand or Vidic say they are proud of dropping points? I can confidently say not at all. Fergie would have blasted his players. Ole? He keeps defending his and his players' mistake and pamper them.

seriously how far the expectations has dropped? no wonder rivals dont view us as a big club anymore.

Last edited:

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
9AK3Pke.gif

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Awful goal to concede, but I guess this is due to the shift in plans to try to play it out from the back. Lesson learnt for DavidDG I guess. If he had a bit more confidence to just side pass to VictorL it wouldn't have been a problem.

Good goal by BrunoF, but he subsequently squandered 2 opportunities with wild shots. I just hope he doesn't feel like he now has a passport to do whatever he wants.

OdionI should really have put that chance away, but instead gave the GK a chance to make a good save. An acrobatic volley would've won the 2 points for us, guess he's not that type of player. Looking forward to seeing him play a full match to see whether he's a good player to keep for the long term.

Midfield was a bit out of sorts yesterday, gave Everton plenty of space to operate, and it only got worse when ScottM was sub'ed.

Next up, off to visit WayneR to catch up on times. Another draining Fri early morning game...

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maguire: "We showed a great reaction and dominated the game from when they scored and deserved to come in level at half time. We dug in deep and if you can't win three you take one point." #mulive [bbc]

The Captain... not sure what he meant when he said they dominated the game 😂😂

They only woke up midway thru the first half... Abit better in the second half but was clueless from the 75th min onward except for the Bruno and Igahlo attempts ... Mata corner summed up their attacking philosophy.... Sending the ball straight to the first Everton defender.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just when some were talking about the fluidity in attacks, the players waste no time in reminding us fans how shiat they can get.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When u realise we can't even string 3 consecutive wins in the league so far.. you know is mentality issue. Complacent, lazy. Play one half well, the other nowhere to be found.

Manager no game plan.. esp. not when opponents score first.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The goal last night doesn’t happen every week and David is fine if he’s not letting goals in through his legs. Only problem i have with him is his refusal to come out for corners. Everton had about 16 corners and he dealt absolutely none of them. He’s the only one in red who can legally use his hands yet i don’t know if he’s scared of physical contact or he’s a coward. Maguire had to sort them for him every single time and frankly if Maguire wasn’t there, Everton would have scored one or two. He’s a reactive goalkeeper who depends on his reflexes a lot which he fortunately is very good at

No Andreas and JLingz yet the team looked so lost in the second half. Bruno as one player can only do so much. Paul needs to come back really soon. Apparently he’s targeting the City game

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole’s game plan always involves Utd scoring first. When Utd concedes first, usually the game will end in draw or lose.

Which is why Ole is a one trick pony, always want to counter attack, when opposition manager let Utd have all the ball and possession, can see Utd players all don’t know what to do, all pass pass and pass.

When u realise we can't even string 3 consecutive wins in the league so far.. you know is mentality issue. Complacent, lazy. Play one half well, the other nowhere to be found.

Manager no game plan.. esp. not when opponents score first.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The goal last night doesn’t happen every week and David is fine if he’s not letting goals in through his legs. Only problem i have with him is his refusal to come out for corners. Everton had about 16 corners and he dealt absolutely none of them. He’s the only one in red who can legally use his hands yet i don’t know if he’s scared of physical contact or he’s a coward. Maguire had to sort them for him every single time and frankly if Maguire wasn’t there, Everton would have scored one or two. He’s a reactive goalkeeper who depends on his reflexes a lot which he fortunately is very good at

No Andreas and JLingz yet the team looked so lost in the second half. Bruno as one player can only do so much. Paul needs to come back really soon. Apparently he’s targeting the City game

Yeah ytd Maguire put his big head to very good use. Bailed us out every time Everton had a setpiece.

Lindesoft on the other hand don't have.. and so easily outmuscled and bad at reading ball bounce. When he's 1v1 with the striker, so worrying!! :s13:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sack OGS and keep Pogba then United will win the EPL....:s12::s12::s12:

promote ole to dof and sell pogba then buy grealish plus one number 9 striker. promote bruno to vice capt.

the formation against watford and brugge worked but ole has to change it. end up dropped 2 points.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
promote ole to dof and sell pogba then buy grealish plus one number 9 striker. promote bruno to vice capt.

the formation against watford and brugge worked but ole has to change it. end up dropped 2 points.

Too bad James injured/rested... :(

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now football like so sian to watch. Every goal have to wait for VAR to review. Ruin the joy of watching.

Last edited:

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah ytd Maguire put his big head to very good use. Bailed us out every time Everton had a setpiece.

Lindesoft on the other hand don't have.. and so easily outmuscled and bad at reading ball bounce. When he's 1v1 with the striker, so worrying!! :s13:

Lindesoft. That’s a good nick for him :s13: Dunno why they call him Iceman

Is it he easily melt or something

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lack of commanding presence in his own box. his biggest weakness. he is not vocal enough to organise the people in the box thus doesn't feel confident to go out for corners.
and when he does go out, very often, will have teammates in the way.

so like u said, his reflexes are what makes him good. something u cant really train out of a person.
Only problem i have with him is his refusal to come out for corners. Everton had about 16 corners and he dealt absolutely none of them. He’s the only one in red who can legally use his hands yet i don’t know if he’s scared of physical contact or he’s a coward. Maguire had to sort them for him every single time and frankly if Maguire wasn’t there, Everton would have scored one or two.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why ice? i think he is like butter.

most players or passes, can get thru him like hot knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.